Catching a reversal or correction - page 19

tyt - No problem :o). I actually entered after the required fractal, but I waited for correction more than 23,6%. I went out on the extension of 161,8% from the next formation, because I didn't want to stay in the market this weekend, as it turned out I guessed quite precisely.

Gerasimm:

tyt - No problem :o). I really entered after the necessary fractal, but waited for correction more than 23,6%. And I went out on the extension of 161,8% from the next formation, because I didn't want to stay in the market this weekend.

Thanks for the explanations. I got interested in foreign exchange market some time ago. I'm trying to understand the principle of price movement. Not that brokerage houses claim that the market is driven by traders. It is nonsense a bunch of people in front of monitors move world currencies. In my opinion, the market is a hunter that lures a prey (traders) out of bushes and lairs to gather a profit every morning. But it does not mean that the game cannot outwit a hunter and take its prey with it.

In general I like your approach to analysis. And it's a very good indicator.

My post is not very constructive, to put it mildly.

tyt:

Thanks for the explanations. ......... And the indicator turned out very well.

There are no new indicators in the screenshots. The last screen has no indicators at all and I don't use them. Fibolines and all is enough. The market is not so scary, the main thing is not to make a yellow snow and everything will be fine :o). I do not remember where I read about experiments to identify the sixth sense, etc.. I don't remember where I read about experiments aimed at revealing sixth sense, etc. So, a group of people shot accurately by ear rather often than had a chance to aim, hence the speed/accuracy contest among cowboys. Get the idea? :о) As time goes by, spreads with two or three zeros will not seem so scary.

Are all the U-turns really caught???

artmedia70:
Are all the reversals really caught?

Yeah. I was a little distracted by the family, but there was a trade on that signal on the 8th. There's an easy sell now, that's for another reason. It's working.

Gerasimm:

Yeah, I was a little distracted by the family, but there was a trade on that signal on the 8th.There's a light sell now, that's for another reason.It's working.

In other words, as far as I understand it, you can write the TOR on these grounds and bungle something automatic? Or are there any other pitfalls?

I have been struggling with the exit, I know with my eyes what is where, but when I watch several times, look at crosses and other majors, estimate here and there and run away as needed. Judging by some signs the automatic exits will be about 50/50 as usual regularities have a place... I don't smell automatic exits yet. I mean, it doesn't really smell automatic yet, I haven't figured out how to escape from the market.

I'll try (as soon as the baby allows - I'm babysitting) to build a model to investigate this strategy in the tester. At least there will be something to discuss substantively.

tara:
I'll try (as soon as the baby allows - I'm babysitting) to build a model to investigate this strategy in the tester. At least there will be something to discuss substantively.
For the sake of such a case I may take the child on myself :o). If only geographically in Odessa :o). Adabrem!

tara:
In the 4's tester it will not be possible to consider other pairs. But it is possible to look at other TFs. If Gerasimme would try to describe what, where and how is clear to him... :)