Catching a reversal or correction - page 18

tara:
I don't think so :)
I'd like to :o). We'll see, I'm not too worried, but if we go low today, we'll make a couple of cents.

Yes, it seems - and the pound is on its way to 1.627 ...

tara:
Yes, it seems - and the pound is on its way to 1.627 ...
Well, that's another topic :o). I am personally waiting for the drawdown at p200, and there we will see. If not, we will see.

Something like that, now I'm personally turning off the computer and walking around until at least tonight. How do I tell the machine...

Bl, eurik +10p...Consider breakeven, pound is still a fighter :o) Profit 6082 held...If it behaves well, I'll move back.

Gerasimm:

By the way, on "higher" fractals the settings should be changed from 10/5 to 10/2... In principle it doesn't blur the picture too much, but the signal appears much earlier.

I.e., when searching for fractals on "higher" TF, one should look for configuration of fractal 10-2?

artmedia70:
I.e. when searching for fractals on "higher" TFs, one should look for a 10-2 fractal configuration ???
Yes in the indicator settings :o) The indicator above tara gave (gave ;o)). it gives two, but it needs the first, it is on high/low, the second just works on closing, blurs the picture. It's all adjustable as you like. I have two of them on my chart, the one on the screenshot...

Sold the pound today from a pullback on the same signal. n4.

The results of the sale are just in case...

Gerasimm:

Sold the pound today from a pullback on the same signal. n4.

You entered a little before the signal. On a smaller TF, did you track it somehow. And also what signals or considerations did you exit on, pardon my curiosity.

Following the thread very closely. It is a pity that everyone is quiet. I am not commenting, because I have nothing smart to add.

I do not have anything smart to add. Unfortunately!