Can it be? - page 6

sever30:

I wonder what his answer will be, hopefully not what I think :)
I don't know what he'll answer but according to his idea, I've come up with a shtick. I'll start testing it...

Tantrik:
I don't know what he'll say, but according to his idea, I came up with the TS. I'll start testing it...

His idea? I don't think there was a description of the idea... tell me about it:)

P.S. I generate tc's every day:)

sever30:

P.S. I generate TCs every day:)

Please read the whole list.

Oper:
Please read out the whole list.

I'll codify it later:)

Richie:

Wandering around the Internet, you often come across traders of "articles". Yesterday I came across one of these sites, with the following content (highlighted in blue):

A question for reflection: can it be?

I don't want to discuss the identity of the site's author or the site itself. I ask you to avoid rudeness, advertising and surnames. I am interested in the question in terms of the possibility of long-term existence of such a system and its programming. As far as I understand, the whole "secret" is pending orders. However, I personally do not see any particular advantages of pending orders. I am interested in public opinion.

I'm too lazy to read all the posts that responded. My answer is maybe. I've seen such win-win-win EAs. How do they do that? Simple: they sit on losing trades until they become a pro. Also it's easy to recognize such miracle grains - take a look at the statement and if SL=0, we have a sitting grail.

sever30: I wonder what's behind the screen and I'm 99% sure he's a crook, but I'm a collector.
That's what it's all about. A few dozen such collectors, out of several hundred thousand users, and the "golden key in your pocket" ....)))

Richie:

Public offer to Mr A. Woj.....

-

No upfront payment. You give me the strategy and the book, I pay you 90% of my profits and guarantee that you will not distribute

your strategy. Ready for your strategy to open a separate real account of $ 1000.

I would like to see a report from 2005 to today with a drawdown of no more than 20% on the account size of $ 1000.

If, as you assure me the profit will be 2000-6000 points, then 1800-5400 points will be yours.

And one more thing: it would be interesting to talk to you on this forum, I hope you don't mind registering here.

-

I will also send this message to your e-mail address.

// Richie

Were you born yesterday? Holy naivety...

sever30:

According to his idea? I don't think there was a description of the idea... tell me about it:)

P.S. I generate TCs every day:)

1. these systems are Win-Win (of course, this statement has its own explanation).

2. Knowledge of Fundamental and Technical Analysis is NOT NEEDED!!!

3. They can be used on any trading instrument!!! Also on any timeframe!

4. Trade in any direction!!! We receive profit regardless of the direction of price movement! You can put your finger anywhere on the chart, and get a 100% profit.

5. Any trading time (Asian session, an American session or on the news).
Trading is conducted in "cycles", which pass from one cycle to another. One cycle ends and another one begins immediately. Thus, the entire movement is processed and profits are constantly collected from the entire movement, rather than from a single section on the chart.

6. The deposit size does not matter. It is more important to observe the scheme of "trading model" and trading principles, as well as it is important to observe the ratio between the deposit size and the size of the starting position.

7. Trading is done only with pending orders!

8. These systems eliminate the "human factor" or someone's subjective opinion in trade, since their principle is based on simple mathematical rules (addition and subtraction).

9. Increase in deposit per month - from 2000 to 6000 pips (depending on leverage and trading style).
I draw attention to the fact that using the "Golden formulas" in trading, we are not saying that it is "supposed" or "probabilistic" profit of 2000 pips. I am stating that YOU WILL GET A GUARANTEED PROFIT!!!

10. These systems are stable under different market situations: both flat and high volatility. Profits are collected in any case!!!

11. Ability to learn how to trade quickly by applying........
. An experienced trader can learn in 30 minutes, and a beginner from "zero" - in 1 hour. After that, everyone will immediately begin to quietly earn in the Forex market!!!

Based on Vojtovitch - nipple system (trend-following stop):

1) The system is one, the first lot can be lost.

2) Minimum - the trend H8, H4

3) +; 4) + 5) not by cycles, but by trends 6) +; 7) + ; 8) + ; 9) possible when working with several instruments; 10) a flat (which flat) - either a stop or a loss; 11) 5 minutes.

Richie:

Ridiculous

Come on Sergei, organise a good attendance

We don't need more than one niroba here.

Richie:

Mr Wojtowicz, I hope you don't mind publishing this letter here on the forum.

I don't normally do this sort of thing, but if you asked me to "organise attendance", then ......

I have questions for you and hope other forum members have them as well, so I invite you.

Actually it's usual to ask permission first and then post the letter.

It's just a routine quibble.