Can it be? - page 5

sever30:

What is the difference between a flat and a counter-trend TS? In my opinion it is the same.
Flat work from support - buy and resistance lines with a fix or flip. Counter-trend is (in my understanding) pipsing against the trend on a mini - rally pound, euro / yen - after a solid candle 20-30pp - stand against the trend and the price rollback 10-15pp - fixing.

Abzasc: Well, miracles don't happen. Check in C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data for all users .........

Apparently it's not the software itself, but the Windows installer. I had to "kill" the old Windows.

Oper : Try Regseeker.

OK, I'll set it up for the future. PS: I would love to meet the developer of this program, as they say "one on one in the woods". But never mind, it will be a lesson :))

denis_orlov: I recently downloaded the English learning system ........ out of curiosity.
There is an easy way to learn 300-600 words and phrases. You create on the computer a list of "stationary" items in your flat (at home), translate them, print them out and paste them on the items. The technique is old and inefficient, but it works.

Richie:
There is a simple way to learn 300-600 words and phrases. You create a list of "stationary" items in your flat (at home) on the computer, translate them, print them out and paste them on the items. The technique is old and inefficient, but it works.

Does the wife need to be pasted?

Richie, you don't want to reinstall too often.

I mean, you shouldn't have done it in the first place.

My personal friends in particular, it's better to solve the problem calmly.

It will be more productive. Sometimes the problem is ridiculously easy to solve.

I'm not saying that. But I trust my friends.

Oper:

Richie, you don't want to reinstall too often.

I mean, you shouldn't have done it in the first place.

My personal friends in particular, it's better to solve the problem calmly.

It will be more productive. Sometimes the problem is ridiculously easy to solve.

I'm not saying that. But I trust my friends.

In general, yes, but if you have an image, reinstalling it seems to be no problem (I've often done it myself)

Public offer to Mr A. Woj.....

-

No upfront payment. You give me the strategy and the book, I pay you 90% of my profits and guarantee that you will not distribute

your strategy. Ready for your strategy to open a separate real account of $ 1000.

I would like to see a report from 2005 to today with a drawdown of no more than 20% on the account size of $ 1000.

If, as you assure me the profit will be 2000-6000 points, then 1800-5400 points will be yours.

And one more thing: it would be interesting to talk to you on this forum, I hope you don't mind registering here.

-

I will also send this message to your e-mail address.

// Richie

Richie:

-

No upfront payment. You give me the strategy and the book, I pay you 90% of my profits and guarantee that you will not distribute

your strategy. Ready for your strategy to open a separate real account of $ 1000.

I would like to see a report from 2005 to today with a drawdown of no more than 20% on the account size of $ 1000.

If, as you assure me the profit will be 2000-6000 points, then 1800-5400 points will be yours.

And one more thing: it would be interesting to talk to you on this forum, I hope you don't mind registering here.

-

I will send this message also to your e-mail.

// Richie.

Why don't you write to him yourself?

There's a whole contact section on the site.

You can find his e-mail address there too.

Richie:

Windows installer

it ran from somewhere.)

I used to use Ashampoo Uninstaller, here's a description http://www.interface.ru/home.asp?artId=2635

It is better to have a second system that you can use if you want to experiment with it.

Richie:

goodbye to all :)

Hello, yeah ))))

Richie:

-

I wonder what his response will be, hopefully not what I think :)