Can it be? - page 2

I think it's a grid. Might even work for a while.

Abzasc:
I think it's a grid.

+ 4-5 other options...

sever30:

Suppose we are a crook, what he says doesn't exist, but you'd have to be so fucked up to sell customers something that would be at least a little in line with that description. I wonder what's behind the screen, and I'm 99% sure he's a crook, but I'm a collector.

usually nothing special, just disappointment...

Just recently I downloaded the 2 month English learning system out of curiosity... it was sold with the same sweet promises and even rave reviews on other websites...

found it for free, downloaded it, looked at it - laughter and tears... About 40 audio lessons for beginners, a 2000 vocabulary, basic vocabulary,

just an exhaustive resource!

sever30:

Suppose we are a crook, what he says doesn't exist, but you'd have to be so fucked up to sell customers something that would be at least a little in line with that description. I wonder what's behind that screen, and I'm 99% sure he's a crook, but I'm a collector.

denis_orlov:

usually nothing special, just disappointment...

Recently, out of curiosity, I also downloaded the 2 month English learning system, which was being sold with the same sweet promises and even enthusiastic reviews on other resources...

found it for free, downloaded it, looked at it - laughter and tears... About 40 audio lessons for beginners, a 2000 vocabulary, basic vocabulary,

just an exhaustive resource!

What did you want?

Vinin:

What did you want?
I said there's nothing to want.

From there

"Anyone who learns the trading methods outlined in A. Wojtowicz's book will never be able to look at trading processes the 'old-fashioned' way again. Therefore, this book is dangerous to your thinking! I have warned you."

Hee... Has anyone read it?

Abzasc:

Hee... Has anyone read it?

Those who have read it are no longer with us... :(

Thank you all for your opinions, I am also interested in the opinions of other forum members, but if I may, sever30, no advertising,

I mean links to sites.

I apologize for writing in my thread not really on topic, but here's a local question: this nasty thing started to pop up:

This program has long since been deleted (a couple of months ago), but the window is popping up now and I can't kill it in any way. Rebooting doesn't help.

Clearing registry with Reg Organizer doesn't help either. I don't have program folder anymore. LeoV, you seem to be an expert on this stuff, maybe

do you know how to kill this thing?

Поэтому эта книга опасна для вашего мышления! Я вас предупредил.

Fuck, just a classic lure...) according to all the laws of human frailty...

get out, vyotovich...