EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 779

waitra:

I was wondering where the lower boundary could be - if it passes now, then 1.388, then it is going to 1.37, when approaching this level someone was persistently buying out the whole Euro last weeks, - this is a technical one.

There are obvious aggressive sales on the market, although I do not see any particular reason for that. The news is a bit far-fetched, but the eur is being sold everywhere. I wonder what the big wallets are up to. The Eurozone does not need a strong Euro at the moment, on the one hand, and on the other hand there is a clear interest for long positions to the range of 1.44.

Understand the simple truth - the euro is overvalued by around 10% and everything will fall into place.

strangerr:

Understand a simple truth - the euro is overvalued by about 10% and everything will fall into place.

What will it do?

In 2001 no one expected the euro to be at 0.8 to the dollar and in 2008 an unexpected 1.5. There was a reason for everything. The euro is an instrument, so it goes anywhere but at its parity of 1.2.

Shaking and cheapening is common under the given conditions, so it does not stand still. I.e. if it is overvalued by 10% today, it could be overvalued by 12% in a couple of weeks.

Friends, help with the script, dug all over the base, can't find anything....

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/129802

Smiled Xenia, well done....

nikat97:
Thank you, thank you :-)

nikat97:
I totally agree with her

waitra:

That is, if it is overvalued by 10% today, it could be overvalued by 12% in a couple of weeks.

That's the right one. Overvalued? By whom? By us, undervalued. We, on the other hand, are reading newspaper ducks from time immemorial, quotes from yesterday and last year, some guy's dream waves. Anything but based on reliable information.

And besides, it's not the euro that's going up, it's the dollar that's going down. It is really overvalued by us.

gip:

That's the right one. Overrated? By whom? By us, underestimated. And we are based on historical newspaper ducks, on yesterday's and last year's quotes, on some dude's dream waves. Anything but based on reliable information.

And besides, it's not the euro that's going up, it's the dollar that's going down. It is really overvalued by us.

Can't you see on the chart that the Euro is being pulled up by the ears, I don't read the papers at all:)))

5Ro7j8t:

And from that circle, draw a down arrow:)))