EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 774

nikelodeon:
There is a timing software, it also predicts the time of the future signal, so it's a good tool, many people use it........

All these programs are crap and lame. In small timeframes it's just waiting for the signal to be forecast. On small timeframes we just wait, on large ones?

Tantrik:

All the programs and software are bollocks and rubbish. The time forecast is still classified information (and may remain classified!). On small timeframes we just wait, on large ones?

No one is arguing..... has noticed that trading with hands is much more profitable, the main thing is to follow the TS.

nikelodeon:

No one is arguing..... noticed that trading with hands is much more profitable, the main thing is to follow the TS.
It's all about having a TS. That's right.

Zet:

I don't think we have SIGNIFICANT contradictions in judgement, we speak in different words but hold the same positions.

...... with certain laws of the universe ....... this is reflected in the charts....... Judging by what you say, you seem to be fascinated by Gunn. Japan traditionally buys dollars when they work, the exchange rate is usually bearish (there is a 1-hour difference with China). China traditionally buys the eurik, they have too many dollars and they work on a bullish rate, which results in the so-called morning flat, but it's easier, Asia converts the currency. At lunchtime, the Japanese traders leave their workplaces and go to CET-MANGO or some coffee (unlike Europe and America, who have lunch at their workplaces). Typically, during Japan's lunch hour, China appreciates 20-25 points. If it is payroll days in China, tax days, etc., the exchange rate does not go up at the Japanese lunch hour. In America, the exchange rate very often bounces up and down (no news), whether they pull stops or solve their pressing problems, I do not know, but it is impossible to predict these bursts.

What you are talking about can be summed up in a short phrase (Chekhov's way), changes in the political and economic life of the country, change the vector of financial flows. I use the phrase in the same way as you do now, you put Technical Analysis in the first place and I put Fundamental Analysis in the second and what of it? I do not remember its name or the year of its publication, but it all refers to the Kondratiev's cycles, he told me in his report at the institute. Forex vividly reflects that.

I drew a picture and showed on the weekly chart that the price reached the second shoulder and therefore reversal is inevitable. Yes, we did, and you're not the only one. I can't express my opinion in words or with a chart? Weird....

............fundametal......... is informative ......... I agree wholeheartedly.

... look at yourself and analyze those points ..... everything is interconnected .... are not random .... invisible .... I agree completely and as an example. 1992 d. losing serious money.

2 009 d. losing serious money. Figures 9 2 and 2 9 mirror. The amounts are roughly equal and the people involved are different, but from the same surname. 9 +2=11, waiting to see what happens in 2011...))))

... that error .... I had.... he who does nothing is not wrong. As an example. The prefect predicted that the "5" wave would last 5-7 years, but it lasted 12 years (according to other analysts, the number of years could be confused, it was a long time ago) and what? Does that negate all his skill? ....))))

And now, that drop you predicted, not the fact that it will happen to the depths you are talking about, it could well end up in a correction wave "B" and then rush... I'd rather put up a chart, it's easier that way.

I don't know, where do we differ? I think I totally agree, but in other words voiced....))))

2 009. I'm losing serious money. Numbers 9 2 and 2 9 mirror. The amounts are roughly equal and the people involved are different but from the same surname. 9 +2=11, waiting to see what happens in 2011 ... ))))

Figuratively speaking, "The world banking system will go off the rails."

nikelodeon:

No one is arguing..... noticed that trading with hands is much more profitable, the main thing is to follow the TS

And if this trading system is run by a robot - excluding the human factor of inadequate behaviour?

I think we should wait to determine the dw price further

Aligator with parameters on H4 is holding the price in its teeth and not releasing, on the daily hasn't touched yet, Eliot has turned on wave 5 but not fact......

everybody ready??? =)

Our friend is waking up))):

a gap downwards is expected

So how do we open with the gap down or up???

nikelodeon:
So how do we open with the gap down or up???

Down

The picture above, in the previous post