EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 778

waitra:
What are the targets? I thought for about 5-8 hours after the opening at 1.403-1.408 and I overslept :( I had the impression that the fall is over, it bounced from the upper boundary of the previous channel. Either it will go up or it will go further down, or everything will go sideways again.

If you do not have any open eu orders wait for the lower boundary and buy again towards 1.41...

A picture for loch opponents:)))

Me too.....

strangerr:

That's right, they just want to take their losses sooner rather than later!))

strangerr:

Good morning!

Lock opponents and the same financial result are different things....

I agree that when orders are different and not mixed in a bunch it's much easier (different stop-losses, profits etc)... but this does not apply to the end result

AlexSTAL:

Morning!!!

Opposing locs and the same financial result are different things....

So that's the bottom line.

strangerr:

That's the result.

You can see from the picture that you are persisting against the market, which means that with these habits you will be screwed sooner or later, maybe even sooner.

strangerr:

So that's the result.
And the result is the same ;).....

barfly13:

If you don't have any open orders on the Euro wait for the lower boundary and buy again towards 1.41...

I was wondering where the lower boundary could be - if it passes now, then 1.388, then it is going to 1.37, when approaching this level someone was persistently buying out the whole Euro last weeks, - this is a technical one.

There are obvious aggressive sales on the market, although I do not see any particular reason for that. The news is a bit far-fetched, but the eur is being sold everywhere. I wonder what the big wallets are up to. The Eurozone does not need a strong Euro at the moment, on the one hand, and on the other hand there is an obvious interest in the long positions to the range of 1.44.

FXlike:

You can see from the picture that you are persisting against the market, which means that with these habits you will be screwed sooner or later, maybe even sooner.

I'm not stubborn, I take money both ways, and explain to me how it can be fucked up when the orders are the same size both ways, i.e. lock? You are persisting against the market, you are going to the unbounded heights:)))