EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 776

There are a lot of open long positions on Oanda.

Watch the monitor

It looks like at the end of the hour there will be a rally, this hour is unlikely to close at 1.4020, so there is a signal for growth...... within 3-4 hours look for an opportunity to get into a buy. Anyway, the sell, which was opened on Friday, may be closed. As promised from opening to closing.... Well, to open up or not, it's up to everyone to decide.........

nikelodeon:
I'm confused about the time, what's the opening time?
It varies from person to person...

waitra:
More likely near 1.403. But it doesn't matter. The important thing now is to decide what will mark first: 1.39 or 1.43.

No 1.43, from 4135 we sell!))

torgus:

There are a lot of open long positions on the oanda.

Watch the monitor

Thanks

By the way I think we will go up, now we will close the gap and go....

That's it... bought.....

5Ro7j8t:

You were right, but then it turns out that this is wave "a" and we have formed only (3) and now we will go to form "a" and then "b", instead of finishing (5), so it will just be a correction of (3) wave and then we will rush up forming (5) and definitely 1.59..... is reality.....)))))) So the Fed's decision has worked and now there's a b" c, (4)....))))) trickery going on.

I think the fall as a new trend is cancelled, there will be a correction of wave (3) in impulse,(I) of [III].......)))))))
These are the thoughts because of this fall. Ishimoko is right, on the weekly chart. The mainTrend will remain bullish.

Zet:

You are right, but then it turns out that this is wave "a" and we formed only (3) and now we will go to form "b" and not (5), so it will just be a correction (3) and then we will rush up forming (5) and definitely 1.59..... is a reality.....)))))) So the Fed's decision has worked and now there's a cheat in the form of (4)....)))))

I think the fall is cancelled.
These are the thoughts because of this fall. Ishimoko is right on the weekly chart. The trend will remain bullish.

The thoughts are interesting and apparently the conclusions are also correct, but here's a question, where do you think the correction will end?