EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 770

I wanted to insert my "five cents", but I reread the previous pages and realized that Vladislav has already said it all.

I finished with locks two years ago. 1. Since Loki requires round-the-clock trading, no Expert Advisor will save you.

In intraday trading, I try to take less than 30 p. When trading within the day I try not to take less than 30 pips (four signs), it's 10% loss in advance, that's why lots are profitable only during a flat period.

So, there is only one psychology left.Preliminarily unprofitable.

what is the euro exchange rate right now and where can you find it?

printss:
what is the euro exchange rate right now and where can you find it?

1.4030 http://www.xe.com/

VladislavVG:

I'm not forcing anyone to do anything. There is such a thing as truth/simplicity of statements ;)..... That's all.

Good luck.

It must be deeply idealistic to consider a price movement in one direction unchangeable from a certain level, it is almost unrealistic to open a position without further drawdown, or when reaching part of the planned profit or level, albeit small, but a pullback. Example - the 2nd, the 4th wave and the planned target of the 5th wave.

1. Why not open a counter-order in this period?

2. Why is there a negative practice from the dealer in relation to the lots? Is it because of the great concern for the clients' depo safety?

Vladislav's reasoning is of scalper nature, it opened, it went well, not - close, because the situation is out of control. There is some logic in it.

Therefore, I shone a light on spoons, pitchers, and saucers.

Thank you

Sta2066:

I wanted to insert my "five cents", but I reread the previous pages and realized that Vladislav has already said it all.

I finished with locks about 2 years ago. 1. Since Loki requires round-the-clock trading, no Expert Advisor will save you.

In intraday trading, I try to take less than 30 p. When trading within the day I try not to take less than 30 pips (four signs), it's 10% loss in advance, that's why lots are profitable only during a flat period.

So, there is only one psychology left.Preliminarily unprofitable.

If you don't know where the market is going then almost any trading strategy will be unprofitable! A lock or a stop is really a person as convenient as one needs because of his greed, like for example I showed above that I'm not giving my 50 points to anybody and only the market will judge me if I'm wrong))
I'm done with lots, good luck to everyone!

Swetten:

Here, the operation of two TS on the same account.

The red one is TS #1, the yellow one is TS #2.

All levels are round, lot is constant, etc.

Shall we calculate?

Total with occurring lots: 1,698 pips.

Your move, colleague.

I'm also interested in counting intra-lock trading - how effective it is.

on xe.com the exchange rate seems to be 1.4067 or am I wrong?

IgorM:

I'd like to create a separate topic, why don't we calculate the efficiency of intra-lock trading?
The discussion was moved to here.

Tantrik:

The yellow line is a 15min trend trade,

Red line - trend trade on H1, to increase the profitability of the red line after each successive low, buy a buy lot and close it with a profit stop!

Discussion moved here.