EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 767

VladislavVG:

Sorry for the late comment.

Closing the trade on the size of the swap is more profitable. Lock is a type of psychological float for the hand trader.

I didn't just quote part of Stranger's post for nothing. ;) ......

2 strangerr All in good time. The next stage will be clear that there is no difference (except psychological comfort) between a lock and closing a position. That a lock with the same order is equal to the absence of an open position. That the loss is managed only through the profit trade, and that we do not need it at all - it is comfortable to trade, but it will all come true ;) .....

Good luck.

I want to add to this post that those who can't see and understand the market, neither lock or something else is unlikely to help in successful trading, while those who can competently define levels and goals, lock may be quite a useful auxiliary tool ...
And about the "next step", I don't really understand, maybe there's some pretension to ....;))

barfly13:

I want to add to this post that lock or something else will hardly help for successful trading, while those who can competently define levels and goals, lock can be quite a useful auxiliary tool...
And about the "next step", I don't really understand, maybe there's some pretension to ....;))

Only a psychological (auxiliary tool).

Claim to know how to use a calculator and know arithmetic .... No more.....

Good luck.

VladislavVG:

Only psychological.

Claim to know how to use a calculator and know arithmetic .... No more.....

Good luck.

elementary... also, anyone who works with locs will lose a lot of time...

strangerr:

Firstly, no swaps; secondly, I agree that locs are managed by profit trading. My releases have emerged mainly due to my overconfidence and partially due to greed. The third, the psychological discomfort is zero. Fourth, the fact that part of the deposit is frozen and its absence, there are two big differences))). As I once told Vaitra, it is necessary to freeze:)))). And you have to take into account the specific situation, now I am calm, and in another place or at another time I might not go into the lock.

There really is no difference. You just think that if a loss is reflected in equity and not in the balance sheet when there are no open positions overall (i.e. a lot with an equal side-size both ways), there is no loss - this is wrong. It is simply an accounting system.

As always it is easy enough to check: the trader can open a position in proportion to the size of the free margin. If there is a locus with equal sideways and when the position is closed at the same levels, the size of the free margin will be the same. That is, the trader still pays part of the margin for a fixed minus, and it does not matter in which column it is reflected.

To put it simply - you have a 10K account, open a lot and fix -1K (loss) on it. When you withdraw all funds from the account, how much will be returned to you? What is the maximal amount of the position you will be able to open? Will it be the same as without lock and account size 10K? Or the same as in 9K? ...... ;) .....

Good luck.

forte928:

The weekly one was a perfect flat...

where is the second shoulder here or is it the wrong picture?

RekkeR:

In this case, the original key meaning is "buys quid". You are like a spoilt phone.

One understated, the other said the wrong things. :)))

Actually, the article talks about the NBU buying 70 million euros "... and its sale of currency did not exceed $9 million, whereas the day before the intervention amounted to tens of millions of dollars."

So, all that was discussed above was the title of the article, which is just wishful thinking.

forte928:

I drew a picture and showed on the weekly chart that the price worked the second shoulder, so the reversal is definitely coming ...and the price worked in the corridor of the weekly channel...

But with all due respect to you, this is your opinion. By the way, you aren't alone in your views, there are many analysts on various sites, like you are. Others have alternatives and use different techniques of technical analysis.

My view on the Forex market is different from yours, and it cannot be changed. It so happens that I am surrounded by people for whom the Fundamental Analysis is primary and the Technical Analysis is secondary. About this situation, I can say that if the conditions were created for investors, they would go in a bullish direction, smearing all the channels, breaking all the shoulders, etc. and many analysts would have said, [II] or [B] wave ended and [III] or [C] began, but what happened is that conditions were not created for big money in the Eurozone, i.e. we will most likely soon be moving in a bearish pattern, finishing the rest of the second wave, HOW YOU SAYED RANGE....))))))))

But seriously, many analysts believe that the euro is now at 1.20$ (this price is the pivot), the rate will go up and down, under the pressure of speculation......))))))) That's it. The economical and political situation in the country will change, the real price of currency pair will change, and, as a consequence, the financial rates will move speculatively up and down, but always coming back to its real CENTRAL PRICE (the guys are having fun).

Zet:

But with all due respect to you, this is your opinion, by the way, you are not alone in your views, many analysts on various websites are as strict and categorical. Others have alternatives and use different techniques of technical analysis.

My view on the Forex market is different from yours, and it cannot be changed. It so happens that I am surrounded by people for whom the Fundamental Analysis is primary and the Technical Analysis is secondary. About this situation, I can say that if the conditions were created for investors, they would go in a bullish direction, smearing all the channels, breaking all the shoulders, etc. and many analysts would have said, [II] or [B] wave ended and [III] or [C] began, but what happened is that conditions were not created for big money in the Eurozone, i.e. we will most likely soon be moving in a bearish pattern, finishing the rest of the second wave, HOW YOU SAYED RANGE....))))))))

But seriously, many analysts believe that the eurik is now worth $ 1.20, around this price, the rate will go up and down, under the pressure of speculation......))))))) That's it. The economic and political situation in the countries will change, the real value of currency pair will change, and as a consequence, the vector of financial flows will change, around which the speculative deviations will move up and down (the uncles have fun).

The market is riddled with all kinds of stagnant economics, because you do not know what's going on and you do not know what's going on.As for the trading robot, if you're dealing with a market, you can't do anything wrong - you need to analyze your own life to understand why it didn't happen - everything is connected and the inadequate actions, those random events in life - which are not random in fact, but the consequence of factors that seem invisible to you at first sight - everything is much more dynamic and transparent - my technique is built on this.

forte928:

I drew a picture and showed on the weekly chart that the price reached the second shoulder.
please show me the picture of the second leverage on the weekly chart

forte928:

the market is rusty and the futures are low, the situation is different ... i do not want to be uncomfortable ... i do not want to be uncomfortable ... i do not want to be uncomfortable because i do not want to be uncomfortable ... because they act according to certain laws of the universe - you should understand it and it shows on the charts - the fundamentals are informational support information about an upcoming reversal or something else is speculation to take out the penny from small players...If you're looking at yourself and analyze those moments in your life when you did not do what you wanted and then try to understand why it happened - everything is connected and those inadequate actions and those random events in life - which in fact are not random but only a consequence of factors that you may at first glance seem invisible... so in forex - but everything is much more dynamic and transparent - my technique is built on this while the bottom waves are a tool to a point from which price can rebound - the error which may occur in the future...

I don't think we have SIGNIFICANT contradictions in judgement, we speak in different words but hold the same positions.

...... with certain laws of the universe ....... this is reflected in the charts....... Judging by what you say, you seem to be infatuated with Gunn. Japan traditionally buys dollars when they work, the exchange rate is usually bearish (there is a 1-hour difference with China). China traditionally buys the eurik, they have too many dollars and they work on a bullish exchange rate, which results in the so-called morning flat, but it's easier, Asia converts the currency. At lunchtime, the Japanese traders leave their workplaces and go to CET-MANGO or some coffee (unlike Europe and America, who have lunch at their workplaces). Typically, during Japan's lunch hour, China appreciates 20-25 points. If it is payroll days in China, tax days, etc., the exchange rate does not go up at the Japanese lunch hour. In America, the exchange rate very often bounces up and down (no news), whether they pull stops or solve their pressing problems, I do not know, but it is impossible to predict these bursts.

What you are talking about can be summed up in a short phrase (Chekhov's way), changes in the political and economic life of the country, change the vector of financial flows. I use the phrase in the same way as you do now, you put Technical Analysis in the first place and I put Fundamental Analysis in the second and what of it? I do not remember its name or the year of its publication, but it all refers to the Kondratiev's cycles that he mentioned in his report at the institute. Forex vividly reflects that.

I drew a picture and showed on the weekly chart that the price reached the second shoulder and therefore reversal is inevitable. Yes, we did, and you're not the only one. I can't express my opinion in words or with a chart? Weird....

............fundametal......... is informative ......... I agree wholeheartedly.

... look at yourself and analyze those moments ..... all are interconnected .... are not random .... invisible .... I agree completely and as an example. 1992 d. losing serious money.

2 009 d. losing serious money. Figures 9 2 and 2 9 mirror. The amounts are roughly equal and the people involved are different, but from the same surname. 9 +2=11, waiting to see what happens in 2011...))))

... that error .... I had.... he who does nothing is not wrong. As an example. The prefect predicted that the "5" wave would last 5-7 years, but it lasted 12 years (according to other analysts, the number of years could have been confused, it was a long time ago) and what? Does that negate all his skill? ....))))

And now, that drop you predicted, not the fact that it will happen to the depths you are talking about, it could well end up in a correction wave "B" and then rush... I'd rather put up a chart, it's easier that way.

I don't know, where do we differ? I think I totally agree, but in other words voiced....))))