EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 384

beautiful picture, explosion of a pyrotechnics factory

Anyone interested in a good move up, the move on the pound fraction at the very beginning of the move up was a total of 270 pips to 1.5880.

AlexSTAL:

The point has been reached in pips...

Only there is no certainty of a bounce yet

correction to 1.2780

RekkeR:

http://my-hit.ru/film/7563 - an informative, beautiful documentary film called Baraka. Loved it. Watching it.

At 1.28 it looks like the last border control brewpost, further on is a no man's land and it's a pity Tantrik won't allow you to skip higher up into it. :)))

The infantilisation of the pound is alarming and the franc must have come to the top of its Alps by now.

This Friday is the nonfarm - big news, possibly big changes. My dream low for the euro is 1.295. That it will get there in a straight line, quickly and without correction is unbelievable.

" Eura to about 1.2850 to go, silver sold XAGEUR - on top of trend and should fall - 2-3 days" - there was a post :-)).

forte928:

Why not, because the daily channel has now reversed and plus the weekly channel is pointing downwards and is pushing away from the lower boundary of the daily trend, a move to at least 1.2940 is still ahead.

Eugene, you always disappear all of a sudden and reappear in the same way. I meant today's momentary targets. AlexSTAL and Tantric have ploughed a checkpoint on the approaches to the boundary post "1.286", to cross it without going back for matches, and in my opinion, it's a bit out of hand. Probably roll back for a while.

RekkeR:
Eugene, you always disappear suddenly and reappear the same way. I was referring to today's immediate goals. AlexSTAL and Tantric have ploughed a checkpoint on the approach to the 1.286 boundary post, which I don't think we can cross without going back for a match. Probably roll back for a while.
Where have I ploughed what? (writing as if I wasn't here).

RekkeR:
ploughed through the control lane ..... without returning for matches
LOL

RekkeR:
Eugene, you always disappear suddenly and reappear the same way. I was referring to today's immediate goals. AlexSTAL and Tantric have ploughed a checkpoint on the approach to the 1.286 boundary post, which I don't think we can cross without going back for a match. Probably won't be back for long.

In the meantime, the bearish market is rising together with the H4, that's why correctional movement is defined by the bottom boundary of the H4 channel...

Tantrik:
Where have I ploughed what? (write as if I'm not here).

"Eura to about 1.2850 to go, silver sold XAGEUR - on top of trend and should fall - 2-3 days." - there was a post :-)). - That was the reference band I was referring to.

No offence, I totally agree with you.

forte928:

Why not? Because the daily channel has reversed and the weekly channel is pointing downwards and the bottom of the daily trend is pushed to 1.2940, the move is still ahead.

Looking ahead from real quotes(day)