EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 781

barfly13:

And I'm going to buy there, I have to get 4150, otherwise sales are really low)

So I think we should sell higher :))), but then again, why go up empty-handed.

I think the sell is over for today, although I am holding positions, I will not play buy, very dangerous!, suggested target at the top is 1.3980.

strangerr:

Can't you see on the chart that the euro is being pulled up by the ears, I don't read the papers at all:)))

Nobody is pulling anybody. They are selling dollars through the cracks. The Japanese can not and will not and are fighting back, Asian currencies are fighting back, the Aussie, the pound, the Swiss have long been overbought and their religion forbids them to fight back. The Euro has not been overbought because of its problems and it just keeps bouncing. This situation is fraught with a strong pullback because they were so loaded with money that their pockets are being ripped from time to time. But the trend is likely to continue for now.

chepikds:

I think the sell is over for today, although I am holding positions, I will not play buy, very dangerous!, suggested target at the top is 1.3980.

I think we will go down, and we will not go easy. At least till 1.3750.

SFB:
I think we're going to go down and I think we're going to go down hard. To 1.3750 at least.
Yes, I agree, already flying!

over-sold, it makes sense to start looking at buying

gip:

No one is pulling anyone. They are selling dollars through the cracks. The Japanese can't and won't and are fighting back, the Asian currencies are fighting back, the Aussie, the pound, the Swiss have long been overbought and their religion forbids them to fight back. The Euro has not been overbought because of its problems and it just keeps bouncing. This situation is fraught with a strong pullback because they were so loaded with money that their pockets are being ripped from time to time. But the trend is likely to continue for the time being.

Again the same question that Rekker asked, where is the firewood coming from?

Stranger, I see you've got it all sorted out, well done!

FXlike:

over-sold, it makes sense to start looking at buying

i hope for the short term :)

Hello, everyone,

Р. Balan "Elliott Wave Principle" part 4 Norms and some observations, Corrective Waves and Return Depth, p.52:

1) p.15: The most typical depth of a Fourth wave pullback is 38.2% of a Third wave,

2) п. 3: Corrections tend to return to the area of the previous lower 4th wave, usually slightly beyond its extremum,

Р. Balan "Elliott Wave Principle" Part 4 Norms and some observations, Channels and Trend Lines, p.53:

1) Paragraph 1: The Elliot wave trend channel is constructed as follows: first, a line connecting the endpoints of waves 1 and 3 is drawn. Then a parallel line is drawn from the endpoint of wave 2. This trend line, along with the corresponding Fibonacci level, shall give the point when the 4th wave finishes. In 95% of cases, the 4th wave ends above or below the trend line.