Does the Grail exist? - page 178

IgorM >>:

... надо не думать,а надо брать :)...

No, brother, you still have to think... )))

Mathemat >>:

Да не хочется мне руками-то думать. Хочу ботом думать, так лучше. Он же железный, пусть работает.

Игорь, учите язык и пишите бота, для женушки себя сохраните :)

I don't want to learn the language for one reason - I'm an excellent = professional programmer in Delphi (except for natural laziness), I know C++, but I don't write in C, because laziness gets in the way :) and I can edit Javascript - so I see no problem with mql - well, except one more time = laziness! it's easier for me to fix the ready code than write from scratch and read parentheses or spit because I have no debugger

ZS: And who told you my wife wasn't happy? :) - (my wife is young and restless ;) )

I manage to do everything! and even go to the neighbours in their garages on Fridays :) since i'm a real russian motorist

OlegTs read T101 - just not how it works, but the essence.

IgorM >>:

да вот кстати, начал опять свою ТС отлаживать, вот Вам повот для размышления:

чем бы Вы сейчас торговали? :))))))

And with what?

Bicus >>:
И чем же?

I would go up GBPUSD EURUSD at 300 and GBPJPY EURJPY at 150/100. Then I would wait and if the pullback does not come right back down in an hour, I think with a successful entry would go another 300/200 from them

IgorM >>:

OlegTs читайте Т101 - только не как она работает, а саму суть.

TheT-101 Grach is a Russian multi-purpose transport aircraft developed by Rox-Aero together with MAPO MiG.

Development of the T-101 began in 1992. The aircraft was built at the Moscow Aviation Production Association (MAPO) at the end of 1993.

The first flight was made in 1994. Roks-Aero conducted flight tests of T-101 at Lukhovitsy aviation plant.

The "successor" of the Antonov AN-2.

So? I mean, how does it fly?

OlegTs >>:

Т-101 «Грач»российский многоцелевой транспортный самолёт, разработанный Рокс-Аэро совместно с МАПО МиГ.

и что? В смысле как он летает?

oops! I laughed to tears! No hard feelings, OK? Your breadth of outlook would not be on the Internet, but on the Forex market - you would not be worth it! Ы . Why did you google it? Narrow your search to this forum! Type in the browser: https://www.mql4.com/ru/search/?keyword=%D0%A2101

or a T101 forum search.

IgorM >>:

спс! я поржал до слез! только без обид - ОК? Вашу бы широту мировоззрения не в интернет бы а на Форекс - Вам бы цены не было! Ы . Зачем вы искали в гугле? Сузьте поиски до этого форума! Введите в брузер: https://www.mql4.com/ru/search/?keyword=%D0%A2101

ну или в поиск форума Т101

I was kidding:))))

Glad you made me laugh....

And it's the trading strategy that's at the top of google..., I'll read it at my leisure.

OlegTs >>:

именно торговая стратегия

from T101 take only what I left in your post :)

By the way, also looked at goldtrader's statsheet. I could have entered and held better. My weekly signals show that it was possible to enter short somewhere in the middle of December just on oira and cable (and hold down till now), but not on osi and kiwi. On the latter two pairs the results of the author are very mediocre, especially lately. The author didn't guess the forecast of these pairs, but he didn't lose much either.

In short, I get more and more convinced that the mid-term is a powerful tool. Once again, thank you very much for the statement, Alexander!

IgorM >>:

из Т101 возьмите только то что я оставил в Вашем посте :)
Thanks, I'm honing my strategy here, I've got a decent amount of pairs working at the same time too...