Does the Grail exist? - page 111

moskitman писал(а) >>

For me, yes.
>> I don't know how to apply it.

And you write - the guys will tell you.

Andrei01 >>:

Ну может тогда возметесь утверждать что хорошее знание математики гарантирует написание прибыльного советника, а очень хорошее знание - очень прибыльного? И соответсвенно наоборот. Ведь это тут некоторые пытаются утверждать.

This is probably a pebble in my direction. I do not say so. Then every maths professor would be a millionaire.

All I was saying was that there is no need to engage in verbal equivocation and extend your own failings with the application of mathematics to everything else. You have too narrow an understanding of mathematics.

This is where leman correctly said:

I am 100% sure that the bulk of so called traders will not be able to explain what lies behind the calculation of even the most common indicators. And how can you successfully use something if you do not know what this indicator is supposed to show.

Andrei01 писал(а) >>

Then why don't you start claiming that a good knowledge of mathematics guarantees writing a profitable EA, and a very good knowledge guarantees writing a very profitable one? And vice versa. After all, this is what some people are trying to claim.

Citizen :)
What section of mathematics are you up against :)
Maybe you are trying to differentiate volumes and everyone is talking about integrating ticks :)
SZY. Already if you are attached to the same neurocells, read carefully the rare skirmishes. There, first of all, there are arguments about inputs and teachers and lastly about the mataparatus. That same "interpretation of results".

Andrei01 писал(а) >>
People are avoiding the proposed hypothesis, but what is the final conclusion?
Do you have to know maths to work in Forex or not? That is the question!!! (c - Shakespeare).

Well, the question is not that simple.
It is multifaceted:
1) which side to work from?
2) in which position?
3) etc. etc.
That is, if you are a cleaner in the DC, then the enough knowledge of mathematics you have in the primary school, which would be in the pay slip to sort out. Although, as practice shows, many are not even able to understand it, but, nevertheless, each month receive the very profits in the form of payroll.

paukas >>:

А вы напишите - ребята подскажут.

I'm thinking of creating a separate thread tonight about this particular piece of legislation and how it can be used, etc.

paukas писал(а) >>

And you write - the guys will give you a hint.

I'll also write.... Price fluctuations have been and will continue to be.

Tantrik писал(а) >>

Well I'll write.... Price fluctuations have been and will continue to be.

>> that's right.
And for some people there is 'no pattern'.

Tantrik писал(а) >>

Well I'll write.... Price fluctuation has been and will be.

So what? :))))

paukas писал(а) >>

So? :))))

>> What about it?

paukas писал(а) >>

So? :))))

- >> Well?
- >> Come on!
- >> Oh, yeah?
- What's up?