Does the Grail exist? - page 117

Andrei01 писал(а) >>

It's better to get a balalaika for the sound...

>> yeah, yeah. And a case of vodka.

leman >>:

Неумение систематизировать полученные знания

I don't think all successful people do nothing but systematise what they have learned...

It's a good thing to do only in retirement, not in real life. :))

paukas >>:

Да,да. И водки ящик.

Right tambourine, vodka balalaika. The kit of a successful trader. We should put it into series, there will probably be demand:)))

Svinozavr писал(а) >>

How do you read, with lateral vision? )))

Oops. :( I thought this was a joke, but this is a serious argument :)

Andrei01 >>:

Излишние знания больше вредят чем помогают. :))

!!!))) Exactly!

I can't resist quoting (not for the first time!) Saltykov-Shchedrin:

"I knew a man, sir, and as long as he didn't get into it, he prospered, but when he got into it, he hanged himself!"

Andrei01 >>:

Не думаю что все успешные люди только тем и заниаются што систематизируют полученные знания...

Этим хорошо только на пенсии заниматься, а не в реальном времени жизни. :))

Apparently the diagnosis

Svinozavr >>:

!!!))) Точно!

Не удержусь и процитирую (не в первый раз!) Салтыкова-Щедрина:

"Знал я, сударь, одного человека, так он, покуда не вникал, благоденствовал, а вник - удавился!"

+10

leman >>:

Точно бубен, водка балалайка. Набор успешного трейдера. Надо в серию запустить, спрос наверно будет:))

You need a slightly different order: vodka, balalaika, tambourine... and then success is guaranteed. :))

Svinozavr >>:

!!!))) Точно!

Не удержусь и процитирую (не в первый раз!) Салтыкова-Щедрина:

"Знал я, сударь, одного человека, так он, покуда не вникал, благоденствовал, а вник - удавился!"

That's it, time to go and burn all the science books as the cause of all the misery and suffering. :))

Andrei01 писал(а) >>

You need a slightly different order: vodka, balalaika, tambourine... and then success is guaranteed. :))

Fuck these balalaikas, they're difficult to produce. Let's keep the vodka alone.