Does the Grail exist? - page 114

leman писал(а) >>

So you are not buying in the future, you are buying now and what will happen next is not known and AI is not saying anything about it, it is just your conclusions

Do you want to make an indicator that will draw an arrow on the screen, so you do not doubt whose conclusions?

SergNF >>:

Тут Вы тоже перегибаете палку :)
Сейчас специально устроил "опрос" по поводу тех черточек, которые изображены у каждого на мониторе. Никто не знал формул! Могли в общих (иногда в очень общих) словах описать, что каждый из индикаторов показывает (один даже "на бытовом уровне" пытался рассказать про стохастик - не смог). И при этом в "опросе" участвовали очень даже успешные "так называемые трейдеры".
Я сам не знаю ни физики ни химии ни математики телеящика, тем не менее ... это "незнание" не мешает мне избегать очень уж неприятных ситуаций :)
ЗЫ. Не стоит каждый раз изобретать велосипед и изучать конструкцию каждого применяемого велосипеда. (Если это, конечно не шедевры из Codebase)

Their "success" has little to do with the indicators used. Neither is the "non-successfulness" of those who say that TA does not work. Old topic - wouldn't want to "rehash" it.

In short, most people just confuse indicator readings with their own (or commonly accepted) interpretation of its readings (the so-called "signals"). And if one does not know WHAT the indicator shows and how it works, one cannot understand WHAT is going on with it. Stochastic does not show that you should sell, say, now. It shows that the price is nearer to the maximum relative to the minimum, determined for %K bars. That is all. The rest is up to the trader. I, for example, use asymmetric stochastic by mirror logic. Someone - as it is written in books for younger traders and nothing else. And if the "signal" turns out to be false, they claim - TA doesn't work!!!))

"Warden! You don't have enough seco!
- You're short on brains, not 'secos'!

Otherwise... Yeah. Botva does not need to know how it works. But that's what they are. And "successful" ones don't need indicators either. So...

===

Okay. Again, I don't want to talk about it for the first time.

leman >>:

Индикаторы - это измерительные инструменты, которые показывают, что происходит в данный момент времени и ничего они не предсказывают.
Спидометр у автомобиляВам тоже чего-то предсказывает?

Indicators and instruments of course do not predict anything on their own or for themselves, the person who uses them in their predictions of the future does. Therefore they are a full-fledged part of prediction, for otherwise they are of no use and no meaning.

paukas >>:

Хотите сделаю индикатор будет на экране стрелку рисовать, чтоб вы не сомневались чьи это выводы ?

Do it, and I will redo your indicator and it will draw the arrow in the other direction. It all depends on the interpretation

paukas >>:

Тахометр, если в красной зоне - офигительно предсказывает будущее.
А спидометр отлично предсказывает сколько с вас гаишники возьмут.

:))))

leman писал(а) >>

Do it, and I will redo your indicator and it will draw the arrow in the other direction. It all depends on the interpretation.

Verbiage. You can interpret anything you want, but it will still predict.

Andrei01 >>:

Индикаторы и приборы конешно ничего не предсказывают сами по себе и для себя, это делает человек который их использует в своих предсказаниях будущего. Поэтому они полноправная часть предсказания ибо иначе от них нет никакой пользы и смысла.

A torch is also a kind of predictive tool. :)

paukas >>:

Словоблудие.

Of course. And Svinozavr says that flea-tastic uses the exact opposite

leman писал(а) >>

Of course. Here's what Svinozavr says the fleabag is using

Double verbiage. The stochastic has no arrow.

leman >>:

Фонарик тоже своего рода предсказательный инструмент. :)

I recommend using coffee grounds :)))

Caffeine stimulates the imagination to read information from the netherworld. :))