Avalanche - page 443

Hall of Fame. A fourth-degree George. Himself. Entering

- Are you George?

- Yes!

- Fourth Degree? - Then present it.

2goga:
Thank you for the "immersion" - like a balm... :-)))

Friends, forgive me for intruding again...

but it was just asking about "masterpieces" and "millionaires".

Of course, my modest finances are hardly a great achievement, but I'm quite happy.

Here's a screenshot of one of my accounts

My initial deposit was 15 000 p. and now I have 118 000 on my account.

I trade with trader, full automatic, trapping in its pure form, i.e. coefficient of multiplication 2. I trade during the day, from 10.00 to 21.00 on MSC.

It winds volume with restriction on the drawdown. Korochey as to minus more than 4 000 rubles, then comes auto-fixing loss. The maximum lot 1.28. That is, the drawdown in this approach is limited, and the only risk is to run into a fix loss say three or four times in a row. But, as my account shows, it is possible, but very unlikely. My MoneyBook Pro is already working with my account and I have no fear of losing money. The leverage of 1000, the company henness. )))

My trade channel is rather narrow: 69-89 pips on five digits (7-8 pips anciently).

My account is almost 7 months old.

You can badmouth this method as you like, but I'll tell you one thing:

ONLY THIS METHOD HAS LONG AND STEADILY BRINGS ME INCOME.

Everything else is fickle and unreliable.

Of course, everyone decides for himself. If you give a monkey a grenade, you understand the result.

The same here, Lovina in inexperienced hands is a guarantee of a fast drain on the account!

But I wouldn't trade it for anything.

That's it.

I'm not taking part in any more dialogues on this subject. It's useless to prove anything to anyone anyway.

Good luck to all ))))

How is it that when a loss is fixed at 4k, the result is two consecutive trades of -70k? Also, clearly not Avalanche.

Galina:

The account is now almost 7 months old.

Yep, and a screenshot of one day of trading, do you have any idea whether to post the password or just keep drawing screenshots?

imho - Mrs. Galina is working for the public for a reason ;)

Galina:

I trade by catch, full automatic, catch in its pure form, i.e. multiplication coefficient 2. I trade in the daytime, from 10.00 to 21.00 MSK.

It winds volume with restriction on the drawdown. In short, as then minus more than 4 000 rubles, it goes automatically fixing the loss.

This is no longer a clean catch.

For all those who are making a steady profit, I advise you to reread the tale of "porridge from the axe".

Galina:

Friends, forgive me for intruding again...

but it's just that people have been asking about "masterpieces" and "millionaires".

I don't engage in any more dialogues on the subject. It's no use proving anything to anyone anyway.

Good luck to everyone ))))

Greetings, and please do not quit!

There are people who need your advices and care about your opinions.

A. And do not pay attention to those who sneer. (Who can earn who cannot that clever).

P.S. please share your advisor. Hee-hee :)

Galina, didn't you patent on the forums with a super profitable TS, which after a while you went to zero. I wonder if I could find a topic.

P.S. Are there any psychiatrists? Why is she annoying me?

sever30:

P.S. Are there any psychiatrists? Why does she annoy me?

age-related.