Avalanche - page 266

Oh, man... it must be my ISP... and I didn't post it here until the fifth time.
That's why it didn't go to my personal account.
I think it's coming through now.

lexandros писал(а) >>
north... I'll write you a note in a private message.

yeah, i see:) unsubscribe.

Urgent any post will save you

Oper писал(а) >>
All strategies are "eagle-reckoning". Options for flirting with the theory of probability.
Surround the current price with pauses and see if it works.
I've had enough of these games. It's time to grow up. I'm out of here.
I'm off to astrology.

Why so sad.... I'm betting 10K in real money tomorrow! TC Martini double with insurance! I've got enough on the eu +100%. You can ride the eu without any stops at all.... You want to come with me?

JonKatana >>:

THANK YOU for the TS, it's the ruble that's the ruble, you can't call it anything else. From 100% per month

nikat97 >>:

СПАСИБО за ТС, рублю бабло именно рублю, по другому это не назовешь. От 100% в месяц

You've inspired me, I've started to write an EA, I'll report back with the results...

nikat97 писал(а) >>

THANK YOU for the TS, it's the ruble that's the ruble, you can't call it anything else. >> from 100% a month.

There you go!!!
And someone didn't believe it.
And they still don't.
And the sevettes have been trading on the plus side, and they are still trading....
And they're as alive as ever !!!!

nikat97 >>:

СПАСИБО за ТС, рублю бабло именно рублю, по другому это не назовешь. От 100% в месяц

Where do you cut, on the demo?

genfed >>:

Где рубишь, на демо?

Real

nikat97 писал(а) >>

THANK YOU for the TS, it's the ruble that's the ruble, you can't call it anything else. >> from 100% a month.

Well done!!!

But behind such a loud statement, you should give the public a quest - a password.
Let's see. Let's celebrate. Let's talk about it.
And then we'll say THANK YOU too.....