Avalanche - page 260

By the way. There are only two parameters needed to implement a Laboucher (the classic one described in the link above):
- Start lot and incremental step (in the classic, they are 1 and 1).
Does anyone have any experience with Laboucher using other algorithms?
If so, please give details.
I will implement it (I already have framework) and run it on large samples. I will post the results.

I used to have some ready-made laboucher advisors somewhere... but I can't find them in the general dump... I personally have been able to implement it only through arrays. Since I haven't figured out a clear formula for calculating a new lot based on the current and the initial one (maybe I was too brainy)

lexandros >>:
у меня где то был готовые советники по лябушеру... но че то пока не могу найти в общей свалке... Лично мне удалось реализовать только через массивы. Т.к. четкой формулы вычисления нового лота исходя из текущего и начального - я не вывел (может мозга не хватило)

Yes. I also thought it would be complicated at first.

But it's elementary to implement it with din arrays.

So, let's make some fresh and promising algorithms - code

Yes... through arrays is elementary... that's what I said :)
I'm digging through my dumpster... there are already about a thousand EAs in there (I don't erase my designs, even if they're useless... sometimes I get something useful out of what I've done before)

lexandros >>:
Наверно повторю слова уважаемого Mathemat. Если нам безразлична просадка (исходя из ваших рассуждений - надо только подобрать нужный размер депо). То зачем нам вообще Лябушер????????
Классический мартин на этом фоне выигрывает абсолютно и безусловно по всем параметрам. Ведь для классического мартина вообще безразличен какой процент профитных сделок будет. Ему достаточно всего ОДНОЙ профитной сделки, чтобы вывести депозит в плюс. Не важно на какой серии. хоть на 10, хоть на 10 трлн. Одна, заметьте всего ОДНА профитная сделка - и вы в плюсе... на серии из ста сделок - это будет всего лишь один процент профитности... (такую сливную ТС - еще надо умудриться написать:)))), если это вообще возможно... чтобы только одна сделка из 100 была профитной... тут наверно особый талант нужен...
И даже на такой, гипотетической, неподражаемо сливной ТС - классический мартин "чисто математически" (ваши слова) - всегда будет в профите.
Надо лишь подобрать размер депо:)

Согласитесь дорогой - что ваш длинный пост - не более чем демагогия. Ибо если делить депо скажем на 10000 частей - и такой ничтожной частью оперировать (чтобы нормализовать риски, к приемлемому уровню) - то процент профита будет настолько ничтожно мал, что любой банк - даст вам на порядок большее вознаграждение, если вы просто положите деньги на депозит...
Поэтому, это всего лишь теоретические выкладки, не имеющие под собой абсолютно никакой реальной почвы, а посему - не имеющие абсолютно никакой практической выгоды и реализации....

You, lexandros, really have no use for Laboucher. Well, you are not their customer, what can you do? Your reasoning is too right. They do not need them.

So, let's not speculate and see it all with our own eyes.

All comments are on the screenshots themselves.

Now the Laboucher strategy on the same data.

To be able to make something out, here's the scale:

And of course we couldn't ignore the obligatory condition of the idea generator himself(E_mc2), who taught us: "All series must be closed!!!"

Honestly not on purpose. )))

The question arises:

Why would a man who has long and persistently poured mud on Avalanche vote with all his hands and feet and defend the viability of a system that is an order of magnitude more dangerous than hers???

At any rate John was only talking about randomness of inputs (i.e. 50%)

lasso писал(а) >>
..... But maybe there is some validation??? So to speak, to share experiences.

There is a dictaphone recording of my lecture made by me, though of very poor quality. But I won't give it to anyone, including you. During the lecture more than half of the teachers "left" the lecture hall. I will not voice the theme of the lecture or there will be such a fuss that this forum will not be happy. Believe me, there are topics that are better not to discuss in our society, it is not yet ready for it.

Richie >>:

Есть диктофонная запись моей лекции сделанная мной, правда очень плохого качества. Но, давать её кому-либо я не буду, в том числе вам. Во время лекции из аудитории "вышли" больше половины преподавателей. Тему лекции я озвучивать не буду, а то такой бздёж начнётся, что мало этому форуму не покажется. Поверьте, есть такие темы, которые в нашем обществе лучше не обсуждать, оно ещё к этому не готово.

That's a shame. I like to go out on a limb, too. I could have appreciated the act.

But as it is, you've only rekindled interest and cut it short. Especially if you are a strong person and you are not afraid to speak out, then who are you afraid of here?

And do not worry about this forum, it is strong. It has withstood Avalanche. ))

lasso >>:

Жаль. Мне то же нравится идти наперекор. Я бы мог оценить поступок по достоинству.

А так Вы только разожгли интерес, и оборвали. Тем более, если Вы сильный человек, и не побоялись открыто говорить тогда, то кого боитесь здесь?

А за этот форум не переживайте, он крепкий. Он против Лавины устоял. ))

I second that. Who are you afraid of shocking here? Not to diminish your extravagance, Richie, but I'm afraid we've read/heard more than that here. )))

lasso >>:

Итак, давайте не будем строить догадки и посмотрим на всё это собственными глазами.

Все комментарии на самих скринах.

Since you have everything ready, don't mind running a test of a simple system:
1) the initial (minimum) bet is 1;
2) if you lose, the bet is increased by 1;
3) if you win, the bet decreases by 1, but cannot become less than the minimum bet.

PapaYozh писал(а) >>
Since you're all set, don't mind running a test of a simple system:
1) the initial (minimum) bet is 1;
2) in case of losing the bet is increased by 1;
3) if you win, the bet decreases by 1, but cannot become less than the minimum bet.

Martin-Classic with arithmetic progression?
There was something like that.
And what is the profit/loss ratio of the trades laid down?
Check if the algorithm is correct - I'll run it.