Avalanche - page 263

PapaYozh >>:
Вы забыли добавить: "Читайте внимательнее!", но я сделал это за Вас.

I haven't forgotten. The phrase is inappropriate for someone to whom I replied and he confirmed it.

PapaYozh писал(а) >>

I made minimal adjustments to the macro code and this is what I got:

All 10 experiments were carried out consecutively, row number 6 was knocked out of the group (I didn't delete it, so as to see this variant of events)
Actually there are 2 counters added to the code: for successful and for unsuccessful outcomes. When a counter reaches some value (I chose "5") its value is reset, and the stake changes (if the score reaches a maximum, the stake decreases by "1", and if the score fails - it increases by "1").

I.e. Martin's step is calculated from crossing the levels of the wandering grid?
It was done in other versions, I tried it both ways. I was not inspired... ))
And you can give me the number of initialization for row number 6 ? Let's see what makes it stand out.

lasso писал(а) >>

I.e. Martin's step is calculated from the intersection of the wandering grid levels?
I've done it in other versions, I've done it both ways. I was not inspired... ))
And you can give me the number of initialization for row number 6 ? Let's see what makes it stand out.

In my opinion, this row has shifted the successful outcomes to the beginning and the unsuccessful ones to the end of the row, respectively.

lasso писал(а) >>

I.e. Martin's step is calculated from the intersection of the wandering grid levels?
I've done it in other versions, I've done it both ways. I was not inspired... ))

No, the step remains equal to "1", but after a certain number of successful/unsuccessful outcomes we make an extra step.

PapaYozh писал(а) >>

I think this row has a bias of successful outcomes towards the beginning and unsuccessful outcomes towards the end of the row.

It's all kind of unlucky. And there's nothing out of place in the series stats. There you go.

Well, it's not a trend. I do not want to trade. ))

And the beginning is called the avalanche. (I mean Flat).

None of the strategies are working. And Avalanche, too... How to live?
Guys, where's the pessimist branch?
I'll go and live there. I'll open an exchange office.
I'll call it... "Horns and hooves". Admission is by appointment.

Oper писал(а) >>
None of the strategies are working. And Avalanche too... How to live?
Guys, where's the pessimist branch?
I'm gonna go and live there. I'm gonna open up an exchange office.
I'll call it... "Horns and hooves". Admission is by appointment.

Don't give up, it'll be hockey.

Don't get discouraged :) everything works... and strategies work... you just have to use your head... What is supposedly guaranteed to always give you a profit - it doesn't work... And the astronomical profits of 100% per week doesn't work either... and what's sold on pay.ru doesn't work either.
Working hard. with small profits of the order of 5-10 percent a month. With occasional drains and periods of recovery...
This is about it:
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
that's it... month closed... 6% profit... yay... we can drink cognac... That's how it is in the real world... and on other planets there's an avalanche... but we don't understand...

by the way... north - channel breakdown trading is not interesting... I emailed you but I guess you didn't see it... the topic has been chewed up and chewed over... not interesting and not promising... Paramon and his breakdowns have all but ruined everything.

lexandros >>:
Не впадайте в уныние:) работает все... и стратегии работают... только надо голову включать... то что якобы гарантированно будет всегда давать прибыль - нге работает... и астрономических прибылей по 100 процентов за неделю - тоже не работает... и то что на плати.ру продается - тоже не работает.
Работает кропотливая работа. с небольшой прибылью порядка 5-10 процентов в месяц. С периодическими сливами и периодами восстановления...
Примерно так:
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
все... месяц закрыли... 6% профита... ура... можем пить коньяк... Вот так бывает в реале... а на других планетах бывает лавина... но нам не понять

Why do you have a drawdown of one and a half times your profit? Your example is somewhat pessimistic. )