Avalanche - page 262

I had a thought in my head, probably not a new one, but still.
What if we put Uncle Kolya in the CU.
For example, test an avalanche with progressive variation of the lot depending on the funds, and periodic visits from Nikolay, not too frequent.
Under these conditions the deposit will grow quite quickly, what we need.
Allocate 150 quid which we do not feel sorry for, divide them into three parts (three attempts).
Open a cent account in a brokerage company, to have a lot of money.
With an increase of funds by 3 times (for example) take your $50 (lot size naturally increases proportionally).
When these 100 turn into 300, 100 withdraw, leaving 200, etc. until uncle Kolya visit.
When our deposit is zero, put again any amount from saved, and continue our games.
I would like to know your opinion, wouldn't this be a solution to the avalanche weakness?

OlegTs писал(а) >>
I have been using this approach in my trading for so long.
I enter the market as much as I am prepared to lose, i.e. the size of the deposit equals the stop loss.

OlegTs >>:
появилась у меня в голове мысль, скорее всего не новая, но все-же.
Что если заложить дядю Колю в ТС.
Например, оттестить лавину с прогрессивным изменением лота в зависимости от средств, и периодическим приходом Николая в гости, не слишком частым.
При таких условиях депозит будет расти достаточно быстро, что нам и надо.
Выделить 150 баксов которых нам не жалко, разделить их на три части (три попытки).
Открыть центовый счет в ДЦ, чтоб денег много было.
При увеличении средств в 3 раза (к примеру) забираем свои $50 (размер лота естественно пропорционально увеличивается).
Когда эти 100 превращаются в 300, 100 снимаем, оставляя 200, ну и т.д. до визита дяди Коли.
Когда наш депозит на нуле, кладем снова какую нить сумму, из сэкономленных, и продолжаем наши игры.
Хотелось бы узнать ваше мнение, не будет ли это решением вопроса со слабым местом лавины?

So this has already been voiced.

I've already made $460 in three days with a deposit of 1,680

nikat97 >>:

Так это уже было озвучено.

Я уже наваял 460 дол за три дня с депо 1680

I like to reinvent the bicycle;))))

OlegTs >>:

люблю изобретать велосипеды;))))

The main thing is the process)))))

OlegTs >>:
появилась у меня в голове мысль, скорее всего не новая, но все-же.
Что если заложить дядю Колю в ТС.
Например, оттестить лавину с прогрессивным изменением лота в зависимости от средств, и периодическим приходом Николая в гости, не слишком частым.
При таких условиях депозит будет расти достаточно быстро, что нам и надо.
Выделить 150 баксов которых нам не жалко, разделить их на три части (три попытки).
Открыть центовый счет в ДЦ, чтоб денег много было.
При увеличении средств в 3 раза (к примеру) забираем свои $50 (размер лота естественно пропорционально увеличивается).
Когда эти 100 превращаются в 300, 100 снимаем, оставляя 200, ну и т.д. до визита дяди Коли.
Когда наш депозит на нуле, кладем снова какую нить сумму, из сэкономленных, и продолжаем наши игры.
Хотелось бы узнать ваше мнение, не будет ли это решением вопроса со слабым местом лавины?

I have already described this method in the thread.

JonKatana >>:

Этот способ я уже описывал в теме.

I didn't read it carefully, I'm sorry...

lasso писал(а) >>

You are silent and I am slowing down.
There's a file directly attached to the trailer. You can experiment with it yourself.
If you find anything interesting, let me know.
And in the thread What's this? the same, but with Martin-Classic implementation (at the end of the page).

I made minimal adjustments to the macro code and this is what I got:

All 10 experiments were carried out consecutively, row #6 was out of the group (I didn't delete it, so as to see this variant of events)
Actually there are 2 counters added to the code: for successful and for unsuccessful outcomes. When the counter reaches a certain value (I chose "5") its value is reset, and the stake changes (if the score reaches a maximum, the stake decreases by "1", and if the score fails - it increases by "1").

OlegTs писал(а) >>

I didn't read it carefully, I repent...

Read more carefully!

JonKatana писал(а) >>

This is a method I have already described in the thread.

You forgot to add: "Read more carefully!" but I did it for you.