[Archive!] I will write any expert or indicator for free. - page 16

NightWish >> :

Can't you do it without the spaces? ;)

=) +1

Please write an indicator for determining short-term highs and lows based on Larry Williams' theory.

Excerpts from Larry's book

"________________________

I can define a short term market low with the following simple formula : every time a daily low appears with higher lows on either side of it, that low is a short term low . We know this because a study of market behaviour shows that prices fell to a daily low, then failed to go lower and reversed upwards, marking this final low as the short-term low .

The highest short-term market maximum is the same, only in reverse . Here we will see the high with lower highs on either side of it . This indicates that prices rose to a top in the middle of the day, then started moving downwards and a short term high was formed in the process . "

"

There is what we call an inside day. It is so called because all trading on this day takes place inside the range of the previous day . These days are distinguished by a lower daily high and a higher daily low. In a study of nine major commodity futures during 50,692 trading sessions I noted 3,892 inside days, which allowed me to surmise that these days appear approximately 7.6 percent of the time.

For our purposes in identifying short-term swing points we simply ignore intraday and the possible short-term reversal points they produce. An intraday means that the market has entered a saturation phase and the current movement has not developed further, but the direction of the movement has not changed either. So until this situation is resolved we should wait and not use the intraday in our identification process.

We also have outside days. These days are easy to define; they have a higher maximum and a lower minimum than on the days before! When those days occur (and they occur about three percent of the time), we have to look at the price movement for that day, seeing where the price moves between the open and the close of the day. In the aforementioned study of 50,692 trading sessions there were 3,487 outside days, which suggests that they are not as frequent as inside days but still

but still account for almost 7 per cent of the total number of trading days.

You will always know that a short-term low has been reached when you see a higher daily high with a lower low than the previous day .

"

I wish the indicator would draw a zigzag line from the m=short-term high to the short-term low according to Larry Williams rules. Do you mind? Or can you help me? ;)

fxpasha писал(а) >>

Please write an indicator for determining short-term highs and lows based on Larry Williams' theory.

Excerpts from Larry's book

"________________________

I can define a short term market low with the following simple formula : every time a daily low appears with higher lows on either side of it, that low is a short term low . We know this because a study of market behaviour shows that prices fell to a daily low, then failed to go lower and reversed upwards, marking this final low as the short-term low .

The highest short-term market maximum is the same, only in reverse . Here we will see the high with lower highs on either side . This indicates that prices rose to a top in the middle of the day, then started moving downwards and a short term high was formed in the process . "

"

there is what we call an inside day. It is so called because all trading on this day takes place inside the range of the previous day . These days are distinguished by a lower daily high and a higher daily low. In a study of nine major commodity futures during 50,692 trading sessions I noted 3,892 inside days, which allowed me to surmise that these days appear approximately 7.6 percent of the time.

For our purposes in identifying short-term swing points we simply ignore intraday and the possible short-term reversal points they produce. An intraday means that the market has entered a saturation phase and the current movement has not developed further, but the direction of the movement has not changed either. So until this situation is resolved we should wait and not use the intraday in our identification process.

We also have outside days. These days are easy to define; they have a higher maximum and a lower minimum than on the days before! When those days occur (and they occur about three percent of the time), we have to look at the price movement for that day, seeing where the price moves between the open and the close of the day. In the aforementioned study of 50,692 trading sessions there were 3,487 outside days, which suggests that they are not as frequent as inside days but still

but still account for almost 7 per cent of the total number of trading days.

You will always know that a short-term low has been reached when you see a higher daily high with a lower low than the previous day .

"

I wish the indicator would draw a zigzag line from the m=short-term high to the short-term low according to Larry Williams rules. Do you mind? Or can you help me? ;)

Take the fractals on the diaries. Why get twisted.

Vinin писал(а) >>

Take the fractals on the diaries. Why get twisted.

I already know there are Bill's fractals in the terminal. I don't need it. My request is to write a simple indicator for determining the short-term Larry Williams' points. The difference of these points from Bill's fractals is only one, Larry's points are built on 3 bars and Bill's fractals on 5 bars. But one more thing perhaps, Larry has such notions as inner and outer bar.

Are there any competent people who could write an indicator?

please help to make additional levels for Kijun-sen +15; -15 points (corridor).

SERgeus >> :

Hello, can you write an indicator based on the futtle sattl that would be displayed on lower timeframes.

If a bar closes above the previous one the indicator will be blue, if it closes below it the indicator will be red.

Kubodel, where are you?

Kubodel писал(а) >>
Добрый день, если у вас есть торговая система и вы хотите ее автоматизировать или же вам нужен индикатор, то я с удовольствием помогу вам.

Kubodel help need an indicator based on fatl u satl to be displayed on a smaller timeframe and if possible also the muwings without re-rating if possible

please

Hello all. Please help me to write an indicator. The indicator should colour a fractal. The fractal is a formation of five bars where the maximum and minimum of the middle bar are higher than the previous and following two bars. This fractal should be drawn using BW MFI for the first three bars, or rather to take into account the volume on these bars. Please help or give me a link to view the ready one.

Hello. Can you please advise whether it would be reasonable to create an indicator that displays in the terminal window the news that affect only one pair? For example, I work on the GBP, so I need a foundation for the GBP and USD. From the programmatic point of view, this can be done. I want to have the same functions as the news-indicator: filter importance, different colours, but only for two news instruments? I thank you in advance.

How to simplify the pattern from the article "Relying on the power of patterns" by removing SL, TP, pending orders and their modification. Otherwise it is impossible to experiment.