[Archive!] I will write any expert or indicator for free. - page 67

Good afternoon, everyone.

Looking for an indicator that displays the percentage stretch from price to sliding.
I think somewhere there, please tell me.

Found the picture below from the bourgeoisie.

Thank you all for responding. I am looking for an indicator that will display the percentage stretch from the price to the slippage.

tverih:
How's it going?
I haven't gotten around to it yet, but I'll definitely try it, and I'll post the results in the indicators.

sever31:

I agree.

What stage is the implementation of your approach at?

I made an EA based on these algorithms. I've been improving it on demo and microreal for about 2 years. Basically it is ready: now it has been trading for more than 2 months on 2 of my real accounts and on about 20 demos of different currency pairs and metals. I occasionally tweak it and add new features. It selects timeframe, loads historical data, and is tested by itself with the built-in algorithm (without using a strategy tester) every day, counting all parameters, operations (installation, modification of orders), various situations (for example, intervention of a broker), gaps, spreads, profit values, number of profitable and loss-making orders and tens of parameters, and about a hundred different messages are displayed. Balance chart, gaps are also on the screen I observe, only with the help of indicators. I can give investment passwords.

forexnew:

I made an EA based on these algorithms. I've been improving it on demo and microreal for about 2 years. Basically it is ready: now it has been trading for more than 2 months on 2 of my real accounts and on about 20 demos of different currency pairs and metals. I occasionally tweak it and add new features. It selects timeframe, loads historical data, and is tested by itself with the built-in algorithm (without using a strategy tester) every day, counting all parameters, operations (installation, modification of orders), various situations (for example, intervention of a broker), gaps, spreads, profit values, number of profitable and loss-making orders and tens of parameters, and about a hundred different messages are displayed. Balance chart, gaps are also on the screen I observe, only with the help of indicators. I can give investment passwords.

If you can, please contact me in person.

forexnew:
Aren't you afraid of the Timeweek ID? ;)

Good evening.

Please write an expert, on rulang it looks like this:

global : ma_f, ma_s21;

ma_f=(mov(c,7,s)+mov(c,14,s)+mov(c,21,s))-(mov(mov(c,7,s)+mov(c,14,s)+mov(c,21,s),37,s);

ma_s21=mov((mov(c,7,s)+mov(c,14,s)+mov(c,21,s))-(mov(mov(c,7,s)+mov(c,14,s)+mov(c,21,s),opt1,s),21,e)

Open Long: return cross(ma_f, ma_s21);

Opening Short: return cross(ma_s21,ma_f);

Thanks in advance!

i need help .who can write such an EA:

The essence of the following: when the indicator MACD(histogram) crosses the zero line upwards or downwards produces a beep (as in the program sends a signal when it reaches a certain price) (in the terminal setting signals))

all this beauty works on the eurodollar 30-minute settings macd 18 48 9

I always stay at home so I can sleep in peace

help who can

skorovarka:
help who can
https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/10389