Total wiretapping is being introduced - page 31

Alexandr Saprykin:
Heh... How many people on this forum pay their taxes honestly? I highly doubt it.... It's these gentlemen who need to keep a low profile...

Even the currency section of the MICEX does not pay taxes, let alone forex

and security never hurts.

khorosh:
Under Stalin, would the USSR have fallen apart - no, not even during the famine and post-war devastation. Who is in power plays a major role here
In Stalin's time his subordinates did not have villas/children/offshore/accounts in the west. Not even in sporadic quantities. About three years ago a comrade discovered a very expensive undeclared flat of a woman very well known in this thread, and he wrote that he was ready to publicly apologize to her if she would provide documents confirming the legality of funds with which it was purchased. After that - silence. And nothing, it is normal. Under Stalin could such a thing have taken place? So, draw adequate parallels.

DenisR:
In Stalin's time his subordinates had no villas/children/offshore funds/accounts in the West. Not even in sporadic quantities. About three years ago, a comrade discovered that a very well known woman in this thread had a very expensive undeclared flat, and he wrote that he was ready to publicly apologise to her if she would provide documents confirming the legitimacy of the funds with which it was purchased. After that - silence. And nothing, it is normal. Under Stalin could such a thing have taken place? So, draw adequate parallels.
The argument is about what affects the collapse of the state in the first place. Do you think an undeclared flat could have any effect on that? I have my doubts about that).

DenisR:
Then find his lecture where he talks about the clearing system within the CMEA. When I heard that, I laughed for a long time, then when I realised who this Cossack was, to use your words, I gave him a ban for life.
I have personally travelled through the CMEA countries as part of the clearing process.

DenisR:
When oil was $120, Demura said that the next target was $85, everyone laughed just the same, and then it went to $28, but for some reason no one was laughing anymore. Who can guarantee that this will not happen again?
So what are you going to pray for him now?

Yuriy Zaytsev:

oil will be $60 and it will be $70 and even $90 but it will also be $20 and even $17 - and the day will come when it will be gone - they will pump it all out

but maybe the other thing will happen before that - it won't be needed any more!

You're like a forex witch))

Yuriy Zaytsev:

why laughed - something is bound to happen at some point - we will all die at some point - and at some point the earth will get cold and then the sun will get cold !

But he made a mistake - he did not say at once that the target is 28?

oil will be $60 and it will be $70 and even $90 but it will be $20 and even $17 - and one day there will be no oil at all - they will pump it all out

But the other thing will probably happen before that - it'll just stop being needed!

The GREATEST question is when it will all happen! And in what sequence the price will go down ;-)

Do not make a hero of yourself ...

Do not make an idol of yourself! A price collapse is always prepared in advance.

Dmitry Fedoseev:
Accordingly, you must understand how you can (or should) relate to everything you write.

I am well aware of this and continue to write what I think, what I have the facts for, which I take from verified sources.

The attitude. that I have on the forum, especially if you remember the fourth forum, is due to the following circumstance.

Starting approximately from the mid-80s it was possible to zombify millions of people in the USSR and then in the Russian Federation.

There were three code words for mass zombification:

• communist
  • Stalinist
  • sovok

It is enough to put this label on any forum, in any conversation, on TV to make everybody around understand who we are dealing with and the conversation stops.

Starting with the Pusk, the healing process has begun. Is the process over? No, of course not. Just above we saw "Beria" as an irrefutable argument in the argument.

Starikov is understandably a "Stalinist", so no need to listen at all... That's just from this thread.

Once we free our minds from these codependent zombie words, then we can begin to examine our past and have an opinion based on facts rather than liberal ideologemes. And as soon as we are able to understand objectively, without ideological labels, how this country stepped "from the farm to the atom bomb", then we will be able to benefit for today, for the future.

СанСаныч Фоменко:

I am well aware of this and continue to write what I think, what I have the facts for, which I take from verified sources.

))) yep, I remember the legendary 8 million "starved to death" in the US during the Great Depression......... And that's just your latest fart from "verified sources", and how many have been here and on 4!

Дмитрий:
You'd better remember your feathers, which the moderators have so far just patiently deleted. )