Total wiretapping is being introduced - page 12

Yuriy Zaytsev:

When they start these conversations, the first question is why the hell are they living better than us?

The second question is a factual one!

The number of Nobel Prize winners in the United States is 338 compared to 22 in Russia.

QUESTION 2, who is dumber?

Or should we admit that the Russians are on average 15.36 times dumber...

The country

Nobel PrizesTotal
in physicsin chemistryMedicine and
physiology
literatureof the worldeconomics
USA916697112152338
United Kingdom23273011127110
Germany23281785182
France13811149156
Sweden44884230
Russia / USSR / Russian Empire12124*2122
Italy31361115
Austria31512113
Canada24311213

it is evidently not a question of nation but of country factor

if a scientist sees an opportunity to realize his or her potential somewhere else, he or she will go there and defend the degree there.

the statistics are impressive.

i may assume that half or even more of the states awards belong to immigrants

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Yeah, it's a minor and insignificant opening in comparison!

That is not his main contribution.

strange - but it's about time and it should be!

I wouldn't say the photoelectric effect is of little significance. It's a bit late for that.

The theory of relativity, well, yes, of course. But it is a generalization of experimental material based on the hypothesis that everything and everything is limited by the speed of light. Well, hence all the conclusions of that theory.

Total freedom in the information environment, the internet being one of them, is only needed by those who have an advantage in this field. It is easy to sign disarmament agreements when you go toe-to-toe or when you are weaker than your opponent. And it is easy to walk away from an agreement when your opponent has been weakened through other approaches, which has affected defence, and then to start resenting their arming again when they start gaining strength again. The advantage of information technology is the states now, so they need freedoms in this area (on the legislative level), because the benefits from spying, opinion-forming and other manipulation through these areas of their technology are greater than anyone else. If the situation were symmetrical, the states would not only make wiretapping legal, they would be the first to push for restrictions in this area, and try to spread it to everyone else.

Freedom and a screen of democracy are needed only by those who have money to live by this order. And because no one has promised a bright future where everyone will live well, the established order of things does not provide "money" for a good life for everyone from the beginning. And in order to make something good, you have to give your own or take it away from someone else and cut it down.

The duplicitous treatment of journalists only confirms this. When it comes to their point of view, freedom of speech and information is immensely protected. As soon as that point of view is different, publications are banned, files are withdrawn from public access, and journalists' freedom of movement around the world is restricted. To which the human rights defenders who defended freedom of speech yesterday are silent. What about the human rights activists, half of the Westerners here do exactly the same thing.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

There are many of them! There's another one like this

What does she know?

Yuriy Zaytsev:

+ Completely out of the nation !

subjective but probably quite correct definitions, development is of course a broad concept, economic and social conditions, laws... e.g. copyright, etc.

Where discoveries are made, the conditions are there and created.

what rights do inventors from 1917-2016 have ? right !!! - the main thanks - thanks for not locking them up

It's not all so straightforward, some sat in a sharashka and nevertheless created and invented).

Yuriy Zaytsev:

If you listen to them, they are always MORE stupid bastards!

There was a very good article about conceptual thinking in the "Interesting and humorous" thread (p.3094). In brief: "Conceptual thinking can be defined through three important points. The first is the ability to determine the essence of a phenomenon or object. The second is the ability to see the cause and predict consequences. The third is the ability to systematise information and build a coherent picture of the situation." The authors argue that less than 20% of the population of any country possess this quality. If to analyze any group of the population (entrance, house, yard, any labor collective, etc.), I think, it will come out so. You don't have to go far - among my acquaintances almost no one can answer even the simplest question. Some of them honestly say "I don't know", some of them keep quiet without even trying to find any arguments, the rest of them repeat that "it's all the fault of the pindosia", but they cannot explain what exactly it is. They are good people, but they have a problem with their thinking.

So your interpretation that they are always MORE stupid bastards is wrong. In form, some statements are quite crude, but in fact, against science, as they say, you can't argue. So if you now write that the sky is blue, you should immediately be considered a "fifth column"?

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Remember the NORTH OST

Back then, the secret services could not intercept and decrypt mobile phone conversations!

back in the 90's and early 200's every mobile phone call was encrypted and protected

- just after that problem was solved.

- After Nord Ost, the cellular operators do not encrypt conversations.

in the u.s. after 9/11, civil liberties were pushed to the corner very steeply!

What nonsense, in the 90s they did not encrypt their signals and they do not encrypt them now.

Alexey Busygin:
What nonsense, they didn't encrypt their signals in the 90s, and they don't encrypt them now.
really

DenisR:

There was a very good article about conceptual thinking in the "Interesting and humorous" thread (p.3094). In brief: "Conceptual thinking can be defined through three important points. The first is the ability to determine the essence of a phenomenon or object. The second is the ability to see the cause and predict consequences. The third is the ability to systematise information and build a coherent picture of the situation." The authors argue that less than 20% of the population of any country possess this quality. If to analyze any group of the population (entrance, house, yard, any labor collective, etc.), I think, it will come out so. You don't have to go far - among my acquaintances almost no one can answer even the simplest question. Some of them honestly say "I don't know", some of them keep quiet without even trying to find any arguments, the rest of them repeat that "it's all the fault of the pindosia", but they cannot explain what exactly it is. They are good people, but they have problems with their thinking.

So I think your interpretation that they always have MORE stupid bastards is wrong. In form, some statements are rather crude, but in essence, against science, as they say, you can't argue. So if you now write that the sky is blue, you should immediately be considered a "fifth column"?

You don't have to say it, for some people it's enough to see a blue packet of cigarettes and they'll put you there

DenisR:

So if you write now that the sky is blue, you should immediately be considered a "fifth columnist"?

No, if I write that the policy of the states pushing and not wanting everyone to live at a high level at the same time, which in fact means taking away leadership, is grass is green.

That fact should somehow be considered propaganda. To write that the sky is blue means it's OK, but the grass is green is not?