Total wiretapping is being introduced - page 24

Andrey Dik:
and you think it is in the interest of the individual citizen to destroy the country?
What is a country? A country is people. The meaning of the state is to unite people for life, not around some mythical (and utopian) ideas. Around mythical and utopian ideas is a sect.

СанСаныч Фоменко:
Freud for you, but for me the flying pieces of bodies at the Tushino rock festival, which I almost didn't get to. It was good to see.

How many queries do internet users make per week? 100 million? A billion? How much time and manpower does it all take to process it all? So as far as specifically preventing any terrorist attack is concerned, this law certainly won't help.

Or do you think a terrorist, before committing anything, will google, "Can you please tell me how to get to the library?"

Andrey Dik:
it is impossible to list everything that is needed in the first place in a short video, that's one. Without a strong regular army, it is not only impossible to have a stable economy on the territory of such a huge country, but also impossible to have a state itself.

So he listed what was needed second... well...

Dmitry Fedoseev:
At least we have not said a word about the economy. To begin with a strong economy, otherwise we forget the meaning of why we need the army.

You are a professional. How can you judge so one-sidedly. Why not at least consider a couple of points of view.

1 In free competition without pressure (which never was and never will be), a strong economy can be built without an army.

2 But if this very strong economy already exists, and this world order is based on the premise that everyone cannot have a strong economy and declares its exclusivity, do you think they will let you build this very strong economy without a strong army? Any business at the limit aspires to monopoly, if it is not restricted inside the country, and if it is a world scale business, then the country's leadership must protect itself from seizure by this monopoly. Another question is that together with the protection we have to produce something) ourselves, and apart from defence industry we are not very good at it so far. But that is another issue.

We are talking about economy without the army now.

Regarding the text of the law,I could not find it on the official websitehttp://pravo.gov.ru. But I found it here.
Read:

Статья 13 

(2) In Article 64:

(a) Paragraph 1 shall be amended to read as follows:

(1) Telecommunications operators shall be obliged to store on the territory of the Russian Federation:

1) information on the facts of receiving, transmitting, delivering and (or) processing voice information, text messages, images, sounds, video or other communications of users of communications services - for a period of three years from the end of such actions;

2) text messages of users of communication services, voice messages, images, sounds, video or other messages of users of communication services - for up to six months from the end of their reception, transmission, delivery and (or) processing. The procedure, terms and scope of storage of the information specified in this subparagraph shall be established by the Government of the Russian Federation";

So Starikov goes to hell - that's where he belongs.

Andrey Dik:
Without a strong regular army, it is not only impossible to have a stable economy
I mean, who doesn't want to work, that... (safety clicks)? Well, of course, the economy's going to go straight uphill, I'll tell you that...

DenisR:

How many queries do internet users make per week? 100 million? A billion? How much time and manpower does it all take to process it all? So as far as specifically preventing any terrorist attack is concerned, this law certainly won't help.

Or do you think that a terrorist, before committing anything, will google, "Can you please tell me how to get to the library?"

You open a search engine, there's a "History" tab and you get the answer to your question. What's more, all search engines store chunks of answers to queries not only in your computer but also on intermediate servers. All this information is analysed and shown in pop-up ads. Snowden argued that it's not just for advertising.

What are you so worried about anyway? Are you involved in crime yourself?

Andrey Dik:
It is impossible to list everything that is needed in the first place in a short video, for one thing. Without a strong regular army it is not only impossible to have a stable economy on the territory of such a huge country, but also impossible to have a state itself.
Iceland does not have an army and lives on somehow

Nikkk:

You are a professional. How can you judge so one-sidedly. Why not at least consider a couple of points of view.

1 In free competition without pressure (which never was and never will be), a strong economy can be built without an army.

2 But if this very strong economy already exists, and this world order is based on the premise that everyone cannot have a strong economy and declares its exclusivity, do you think they will let you build this very strong economy without a strong army? Any business at the limit seeks a monopoly, if it is not restricted inside the country, and if it is a world scale business, then the country's leadership must protect itself from being captured by this monopoly. Another question is that together with the protection we have to produce something) ourselves, and apart from defence industry we are not very good at it so far. But that is another issue.

We are talking about the economy without an army now.

Yeah... it's not there, but it's kind of there, but it's not there... dream about no dream, no dream about no dream...

transcendreamer:
There is no army in Iceland and they live somehow
How much Iceland is there. And they have been protected by NATO since 1949. And mass protests did not help to get rid of it. )