Total wiretapping is being introduced - page 49

Vladimir Zubov:
If you want, in this thread I will answer all your questions and why the 'Orange Revolution' and the 'Maidan' and who and what is behind it in your and my opinion ...
And who is behind it in your opinion?

Alexey Busygin:
And who do you think is behind it?

You wouldn't believe it) The people, i.e. ordinary people, are behind it. Without them there would be nothing. It's all fairy tales about the state department and Nato and the EU.)

Alexandr Saprykin:

The main thing is to wake up)

I'm not worried.)

And there will be no infighting, someone will be for the aliens and someone will be against them.) So it will be. That's my vantage point))

And I'm sure there will be some bad boys who will help the aliens for a jar of jam. Now change the aliens to Americans and match them with those who have staged coloured revolutions.

Alexey Volchanskiy:
And I'm sure there will be some bad boys who will help the aliens for a jar of jam. Now change the aliens to Americans and match them with those who have staged coloured revolutions.

Sorry if I interrupted, another song in the morning ...

Vladimir Zubov:

You wouldn't believe it) The people are behind it, until they are ordinary people. Without them there would be nothing. It's all a fairy tale about the state department and Nato and the EU.)

So the people are responsible for their power and their elected officials.

Alexey Busygin:
So it is up to the people to answer for their power and their elected officials.
Who's arguing? We'll figure it out on our own.)

Vladimir Zubov:

Great song for the morning )

Welcome with good intentions.

Vladimir Zubov:

Great morning song, thanks )

Alexey Volchanskiy:
Great song in the morning, thanks )

You're welcome)

Very melodic and meaningful.