Are there any trading robots in our galaxy that make money instead of losing??????? - page 28

Yuri Evseenkov:
You don't know how long you'll be in a slump.
So, what is your preference for losses?

Alexey Busygin:
So, what's your preference for losses?
Then short stop and change direction! There is no third (direction)!

Mikhail Gorenberg:
You are both a teacher and a doctor (you diagnose) and a developer of owls. and nothing really works).
As the saying goes, "don't talk nonsense". What I want to do and what I am interested in, I am good at. Educated and literate people (or at least erudite), as a rule, interests and activities are versatile. Not to yakakak and not to be immodest, I will not bring myself as an example, look here in a profile (and posts)Alexey Volchanskiy. Here is an example of a literate man with a wide range of interests. He switched from one occupation to another not because he was mediocre in his previous one, but because he was interested in something elseand was successful in the new occupation.
For illiterate ignoramuses (or untalented dullards) usually everything happens a little differently, for example, as in your case - they failed to trade vegetables on the market, got a "decent education" and went to Forex, poured a decent amount of money, retrained to type until 6 am... What's next? I'm not going to predict - it's none of my business, it's your personal problem.
It's bad enough that you're communicating in an inappropriate manner, but I think there's some reason for that....
I'm reminded of a cartoon about Prostokvashino. I am reminded of the cartoon Postman Pechkin was angry when he didn't have a bike, but then he recovered. Maybe your behaviour is caused by some material reasons? Maybe you really lost a lot on forex, and it bothers you?
I have a business proposition to you: we can conclude a gentlemen's agreement with you - I will suggest you a way, how in 2-3 months (+ - ) you through some simple actions can get (almost guaranteed, well, let's say, with a high probability) 1.5-2 million rubles (fortunate circumstances). (With a lucky confluence of circumstances is possible and more). And in exchange for that you'll simply admit your mistake in our protracted, unpleasant conflict communication and try in the future to adhere to generally accepted norms of culture communication on the forum.
How do you like such an offer?

Vladimir Suschenko:
As they say, "don't talk nonsense". What I want to do, and what I am interested in, I am good at. People who are educated and literate (or at least erudite) tend to have varied interests and activities. Not to yakakak and not to be immodest, I will not bring myself as an example, look here in a profile (and posts)Alexey Volchanskiy. Here is an example of a literate man with a wide range of interests. He switched from one occupation to another not because he was mediocre in his previous one, but because he was interested in something elseand was successful in the new occupation.
For illiterate ignoramuses (or untalented dullards) usually everything happens a little differently, for example, as in your case - they failed to trade vegetables on the market, got a "decent education" and went to Forex, poured a decent amount of money, retrained to type until 6 am... What's next? I'm not going to predict - it's none of my business, it's your personal problem.
It's bad enough that you're communicating in an inappropriate manner, but I think there's some reason for that....
I'm reminded of a cartoon about Prostokvashino. I am reminded of the cartoon Postman Pechkin was angry when he didn't have a bike, but then he recovered. Maybe your behaviour is caused by some material reasons? Maybe you really lost a lot on forex, and it bothers you?
I have a business proposition to you: we can conclude a gentlemen's agreement with you - I will suggest you a way, how in 2-3 months (+ - ) you through some simple actions can get (almost guaranteed, well, let's say, with a high probability) 1.5-2 million rubles (fortunate circumstances). (With a lucky confluence of circumstances is possible and more). And in exchange for that you'll simply admit your mistake in our protracted, unpleasant conflict communication and try in the future to adhere to generally accepted norms of culture communication on the forum.
How do you like such an offer?
Do you have to be a boor to have good people tell you how to earn a million a month?

Vladimir Suschenko:
As they say, "don't talk nonsense". What I want to do, and what I am interested in, I am good at. People who are educated and literate (or at least erudite) tend to have varied interests and activities. Not to yakakak and not to be immodest, I will not bring myself as an example, look here in a profile (and posts)Alexey Volchanskiy. Here is an example of a literate man with a wide range of interests. He switched from one occupation to another not because he was mediocre in his previous one, but because he was interested in something elseand was successful in the new occupation.
For illiterate ignoramuses (or untalented dullards) usually everything happens a little differently, for example, as in your case - they failed to trade vegetables on the market, got a "decent education" and went to forex, poured a decent amount of money, retrained to type until 6 am... What's next? I'm not going to predict - it's none of my business, it's your personal problem.
How do you like such a suggestion?
We're all for it if it's not said behind the scenes, private messages

Vladimir Suschenko:
How do you like this suggestion?
Okay, I agree I was wrong and was rude in the first place, I will try to be more polite and tolerant in the future.

Mikhail Gorenberg:
OK, I agree I was wrong and rude first, I'll try to be more polite and tolerant next time.
What's the new billionaire coming soon?

Mikhail Gorenberg:

Wisely. I hope it will help break up further "polite" rudeness and speculations of your opponent.

Vladimir Suschenko:

The pronoun "you" itself, instead of "you" when addressing a person, is already a statement of respectful attitude to the person.

However:"It is better to poke on honour, than to poke with a catch" (Dahl's Dictionary)

And in general, like historically the address on "you" (to a singular person in plural, instead of on "you" in singular) in Russian language usage appeared relatively recently from the West-European languages.

"The use of you in relation to a person of a high rank (lord, prince) is met already in monuments of the Russian written language of the XI-XVI centuries that is connected, probably, with influence of the Byzantine speech tradition. However, you (you) spread as a respectful, polite address in the Petrine and especially in the post-Petrine epoch under the influence of the Western European, particularly German and French, speech etiquette.

[Starodum:] He served Peter the Great. At that time one man was called you, not you; at that time they did not yet know how to infect people so much, that each one counted himself for many. D. Fonvizin, Nedorosl.

In the 19th century address on you became standard in secular speech courtesy, first of all to the privileged classes" (A.G.Balakai).

Writing 'you' or 'you' on a site where the post is read by someone other than the person to whom it is intended, rather than, for example, in a purely official letter, is a matter of personal habit - from my point of view. I myself address people by the word "you" almost exclusively in strictly official letters to "official" organizations.

But on my site I address people whom I highly esteem and respect by using the word "you".

Accordingly, demanding from users to address themselves by "you", you on your way "throw a stone into my "garden" and "garden" of many others.

Though, I repeat, the pronoun "you" and not "you" when addressing someone - is already a statement of respect to the person.

And in general..., "... The core of speech etiquette is politeness in its various manifestations: official politeness, courtesy on duty,
politeness, courtesy, politeness, politeness, deference, tactfulness, delicacy, courtesy, gallantry". (A.G.Balakai)

Dina Paches:

Wisely. I hope it will help to stop further "polite" rudeness and speculations of your opponent.

The very pronoun "you" and not "you" when addressing someone is already a statement of respectful attitude to the person.

However:"It is better to poke in honour than to poke with a catch" (Dahl's Dictionary).

And in general, like historically the address on "you" (to a singular person in plural, instead of on "you" in singular) in Russian language usage appeared relatively recently from the West-European languages.

"The use of you in relation to a person of a high rank (lord, prince) is met already in monuments of the Russian written language of the XI-XVI centuries that is connected, probably, with influence of the Byzantine speech tradition. However, you (you) spread as a respectful, polite address in the Petrine and especially in the post-Petrine epoch under the influence of the Western European, particularly German and French, speech etiquette.

[Starodum:] He served Peter the Great. At that time one man was called you, not you; at that time they did not yet know how to infect people so much, that each one counted himself for many. D. Fonvizin, Nedorosl.

In the 19th century address on you became standard in secular speech courtesy, first of all to the privileged classes" (A.G.Balakai).

Writing 'you' or 'you' on a site where the post is read by someone other than the person to whom it is intended, rather than, for example, in a purely official letter, is a matter of personal habit - from my point of view. I myself address people by the word "you" almost exclusively in strictly official letters to "official" organizations.

But on my site I address people whom I highly esteem and respect by using the word "you".

Accordingly, demanding from users to address themselves by "you", you on your way "throw a stone into my "garden" and "garden" of many others.

Though, I repeat, the pronoun "you" and not "you" when addressing someone - is already a statement of respect to the person.

And in general..., "... The core of speech etiquette is politeness in its various manifestations: official politeness, courtesy on duty,
politeness, courtesy, politeness, politeness, deference, tactfulness, delicacy, courtesy, gallantry". (A.G.Balakai)

What are you stuck in?

Alexey Busygin:
You're getting hung up on something.

No. I was just expressing my position. Because I am fed up with this boorishness on so many pages, stirred up, in fact, because of the "you-you".

And so..., there are those here (here, horror) to whom I write and a simple but respectful 'you'. These are the ones with whom our mutual friendship has devolved to this form of communication. And I don't think it's rude for such people to write me "you".

But if for someone and I because of the "you" (to friends with whom I communicate a lot) or "you" and not "you" - I am illiterate, limited boorish and ignorant, then fine.