Are there any trading robots in our galaxy that make money instead of losing??????? - page 14

Alexey Volchanskiy:

They are at the forefront of rich suckers. I actually had a guy who studied MQL4 programming and worked at TT. I asked him to test my robot, he started winning and was asked after a couple of months). He had the task of flushing out rich suckers.

But there are almost no fools here. I have quite a rich investor himself working on ECN on Gold and he gave me some milk to fine tune scalper. No problems noticed.

All the losers complain about the weather, although they just walk around without umbrellas.

The rich will make suckers out of anyone you want, you'll owe them more than you owe them. One can make money only when conditions are equal. It is no secret that they have standard and contractual terms. Well, you said yourself, he came to learn programming, not to learn your trading methods.

I will give the volume indicator to the one who promises to publish it!

Alexey Busygin:
In the same way that price is taken into account. Volume is a second price, but in a different dimension
Just found out that volume in Forex is a different thing...
Alexei, what does "physically" increase/decrease the number of ticks (price changes) passed in a time interval ?

Mike:
I've just found out that volume in Forex is different...
Alexey, what does "physically" mean by increasing/decreasing the number of ticks (price changes) passed in a time interval ?
Not quite sure what you mean physically.

Alexey Busygin:
I don't quite understand what you mean physically.
Let's say in equities the increase in volume is related to a stronger trend, i.e. more traders are supporting the trend that is emerging (or has been in place for some time)

Mike:
For example, an increase in volumes on shares is related to strengthening of the trend, i.e. more and more traders support the trend that is emerging (or has been existing for some time).
Volume is everywhere equally present in currency pairs, metals and stocks, and as the traders believe, it is their own initiative.

Alexander Pavlov:
I'll give the volume indicator to whoever promises to publish it!
Is this some kind of terrible secret too... Well all around are secrets and surprises... and they are also vying for the title of honest and exemplary intermediary assistants for the hunters of millions...

Alexey Busygin:
Volume is the same everywhere on currency pairs, metals and stocks, and how traders think is their own initiative.
Forex does not and cannot have the same volumes as the stock market. Those volumes that are available are the number of ticks per time unit. It is a relative parameter, which can change as you wish. The fund has a volume of funds on which the operations are executed. The volume on the fund is a real indicator, which can clarify many things. Volume on the forex market is a conditional value.

chipo:
Is this some kind of terrible secret too... Well, it's all secrets and surprises... and they're also fighting to be honest and exemplary intermediary assistants for the millionaire hunters...
No. It's just a lot easier to download from a website than keeping an indicator on a flash drive. And there are also too many problems with sharing programs.

Maxim Romanov:
forex does not and cannot have the same volume as the stock market. The volumes that are available are the number of ticks per unit of time. It is a very relative parameter, which can change as you wish. The fund has a volume of funds on which operations are executed. The volume on the fund is a real indicator, which can clarify many things. On the forex market the volume is a conditional value.
And the tick volume is not supported by money? You surprised me! You have to work differently with the volumes on the fund, and differently with Forex.