FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 802

Vadens:
I get the feeling that you want to stand up to the Old Ones............ there are people here who were on the topic when I first sat down at the keyboard.......... I know all the "high" words you will write now........ just these people do not want to teach anyone, mentor anyone, pass on their experience to anyone......... They want to communicate with Peers.......................
Pride is just that -....On earth all are one ...Everything else is from the Evil One ...

Suppose you have a mind and I have a gun in my hand ... Who would be right?))

new-rena:
question to the physmath.... in physics, what speed is greater than the speed of light? //relativity is too trivial. the answer is better than that.
you want it? click ssal, relativism, 4 hours long, but no big deal. as someone who regularly reads results from the LHC, I'll be honest, it's hard to sell that kind of nonsense.

iIDLERr:
you want it? click ssal, relativism, 4 hours long, but no big deal. as someone who regularly reads results from the LAC, i'll be honest, it's hard to sell that kind of nonsense.

in a word - group. oh you...

For now, until the bidding starts.

azfaraon:
Suppose you have a mind and I have a gun in my hand ... And who would be right?)))
you're always right, without a gun, a mind and a brain.

azfaraon:
Suppose you have a mind and I have a gun in my hand ... And who would be right?)))
clearly not you. the law will be right.

new-rena:
clearly not you. the law will be right.
I just see some weirdness in the appeals so far... Is the law not written here?

azfaraon:
I just see some weirdness in the appeals so far... What's the law around here?
Oh, well, I'm sick and tired of being drunk.

new-rena:
Oh, well, I'm sick and tired of the drunks.
Are only drunks telling the truth?

evrcad opens tongs but it's still early..........