FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 807

Ishim:
TA gives a forecast in the period in question, is there? wait for it. (isn't it interesting when forecasts start to work out)

FA is a lot of people here... You haven't given an FA breakdown yet, so I don't have much faith that you will...

Tier 1 TA - will that do? :

Teacher, aren't we worthy of seeing your painting, in the sense of "predictions"?)

stranger:
Teacher, aren't we worthy of seeing your doodles, I mean "forecasts"?)
The forecasts are the same as on Friday: canadian down 200 pips, euro/bucks down 1.11 + -, euro/yen down 1.11 + -, euro/yen down 1.11 + -.

stranger:
I don't do TA and what?
Then you shouldn't have any predictions.

Ishim:
Forecasts are the same as on Friday, canadian down 200 pips, euro/bucks down 1.11 + -, euro/yen drawn.
I see, depo under train.... Mine of course)

new-rena:
OK, depot under train.... mine of course)
all coincidences are coincidental. (no intent - no need to ride a bike on the rails!)

stranger:
Teacher, aren't we worthy of seeing YOUR smears, I mean "predictions"?)
we'd rather listen to your fairy tales - I was there drinking kvass and honey.... (I was wrestling with a doll's beard)

Ishim:
all coincidences are coincidental. (No intent - no need to ride a bike on the rails!)
There are no random Level 5 predictions.... What's the outcome on the Audi? Because I've sold and now I think not only will the train go through my depot, but also the tanks)

new-rena:
There are no random Level 5 predictions.... What's the outcome on the audi? Because I sold and now I think not only the train will pass through my depot, but also the tanks)

here's an audit of nothing else.

Nestradamus:
There's still time... If Pharaoh's been here a week and he can't even jump off, then the Shaman's stuck with the forum for a long time...

It looks like our 'man' is in 28 pines... (lost his way))) but there's still time...