FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 798

Ishim:
it is quite possible, only after levitation you can show something else - rumbling electrics. (by the way on the 4th entropy filter - entropy retardation, something I forgot to mention yesterday, and then the fifth....)

FIFTH ???? I am amazed-tung....

You're being dark again. We need more details then.

azfaraon:
I thought there was some human understanding...

Dear friend, why don't you register on the old ladies' forum?

You'll be comforted there.... I hope so.

Nestradamus

not even the kindest Strange takes him as a jester

stranger:
Dear friend, maybe you should register on the old ladies forum.
I may be a big douchebag like everyone else, but I don't have any brothers-in-law like some people.

iIDLERr:

Nestradamus

even the kindest Strange doesn't take him as a jester.

I'm sensing that's more than a wise decision.

Or it's just that Pharaoh's been drinking and can't express himself properly.

iIDLERr:

Nestradamus

not even the kindest Strange takes him as a jester

Chita would have been a great jester, but I guess the boat is jammed with the internet...

new-rena:

I think that's more than a wise decision.

Or it's just that Pharaoh has been drinking and can't express himself properly

Or maybe it's better that way, though I think I'll get banned, like Pushkin did.

azfaraon:
I may be a big douchebag like everyone else, but I'll get banned. I don't have a brother-in-law like some of the others.

No one here has any.

Say what you think about any instrument, just what you think, and spit on what they say. Just say your own thing and spit on what they say.

Nestradamus:
Chita would have been a great jester, but I guess the internet is jammed on the yacht...
He has a vocabulary of 20 words, and in general, no horse is better than Sensei)))

stranger:

No one here has any.

Say what you think about any instrument, just what you think, and spit on what they say. Just your own idea and your own idea.

Haven't I written enough? I'm always here, not like some people who drop their words and then disappear for weeks.