FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 795

Vadens:
No offence - I knew the answer. I'm interested in another thing - why did you "bring up" yesterday the possibility of putting the handbrake on?
It was a joke. Obviously, I'm not interested in that.

iIDLERr:
Wren, who's showing you?

not about the forum. there's nothing here that i wrote about.

I was showing the current.

new-rena:
Not about the forum. That's not what I wrote.
You write what you wrote for once, it's hard

stranger:

Teacher, what do you mean sent the wrong way?) Audi. Anything under 71 byes. How much is the Audi worth now? Or maybe the harrier has gone up? Or are YOU senile? ))))

YOU are always taking us to the wrong place for fleas and what do you call it?)))

audi's corrected from 6650 and generally ignored by no-name.

dop. so don't disappear after every break and come out with an explanation of how you ended up like this. (have you joined the axis? or not yet?)

iIDLERr:
Just write what you wrote for once, it's hard.

The henna is also sold, I think you can see it there. and the other pairs are kind of clear...

i do not see the point in saying the same forecast every day. all of them are there.

new-rena:
That was a joke. Naturally, I'm not interested in such a thing.

I see.

That is, if you e-mail me your address and I come to visit you and we drink my tincture on turf, I may see a successful live(!) machine trader?

Vadens:

I see.

That is, if you send me your address and I come to visit you and we drink my tincture on turf, I may see a successful living(!) machine trader?

That's a cool idea, but I'll probably be lost soon...

Vadens:

I see.

That is, if you send me your address and I come to visit you and we drink my tincture on turf, I may see a successful living(!) machine trader?

no

new-rena:
you've come up with a great idea, but I'll probably be lost soon...
I respect your plans, I'm sure they are profitable and good for God.............

he writes software, not sure he can solve a quadratic equation.