FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 806

stranger:
Do you think that's it... Senka's deflated? Time to disperse to other monasteries?)))

Vizard_:
You think that's it... Senka's gone? Time to go to another monastery?)))

No, no, don't you dare!!!!

He's gonna show, he's gonna wow!!!!

stranger:

No, no, don't you dare!!!!

He's gonna show, he's gonna wow!!!!

That's right... If Pharaoh has been here for less than a week and can't even jump off, then Shaman has long stuck with the forum...

Nestradamus:
That's right... If Pharaoh's been here a week and he can't even jump off, then Shaman's stuck with the forum for a long time...
that's right.... I'll check it out in my spare time, I'm busy with next week's predictions. (you wrote a little something for me, but you fell asleep)

Ishim:

(the nickname again!), I just pointed out the lad's undignified behaviour.

It's too late for you (((, no one is doing TA , FA, everyone is waiting for something, there are endless squabbles - you won't have anything.

Have a nice stay.

I do TA and FA (I did it a long time ago) and what?

A lot of people here do FA... You haven't even given me a breakdown on FA yet. So I don't have much faith in what you'll do...

Nestradamus:
That's right... If Pharaoh's been here a week and he can't even jump off, then the Rainmaker's been stuck on this forum for a long time...
Nestradamus, hello) Master Mighty and Great, Sorcerer was wrong to be disappointed in him.)

new-rena:

I do TA, so what?

As for FA, there are a lot of people who do it...

TA gives a prediction in the period in question, is there one? (isn't it interesting when forecasts start to work out)

stranger:
Nestradamus, hello)) The Master is Mighty and Great, the Warlock was disappointed in him for nothing )
troll fiddling)))

Ishim:
TA gives a forecast in the period in question, is there one? wait for it. (Isn't it interesting when forecasts start to work out)
I don't do TA and what?
Reason: