FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 799

azfaraon:
I could, of course, like Pushkin, but I think I'll get banned.

That's it. Can we move on to predictions, because we've already started talking about nothing for about 5 pages.

I personally sold my hen and am waiting for the right moment to buy a harrier. And you?

it's very nice nowadays the unanimity of the khokhils and katsaps. well, damn, we are not europeans, Pe d'aras don't like them.

'

new-rena:
That's it. Can we move on to predictions, because we've been talking about nothing for about 5 pages now.
Is this your first time?))) It's like you fell from the moon.)

azfaraon:
Is this a first for you?))) It's like you fell from the moon.)
I personally sold my yen and am waiting for the right moment to buy a lunar. What about you?

azfaraon:
Haven't I written enough? I'm always here, not like some people who drop their words and then disappear for weeks.
They're trolls, you say the word, they say the word. (You see, all their predictions are wrong - demo trolls).

azfaraon:
Haven't I written enough? I am always here and not like some people who drop words and then disappear for weeks.
Do you think that everyone always has to sit at the computer and on this forum?) Now tell me, one tool at a time, any tool.

new-rena:
I personally sold the bull and am waiting for an opportunity to buy the bull. Are you?

On EUR/JPY

I gave a picture and it was 75% worked out and USD/CAD I have already written my thoughts

azfaraon:
........... Don't disappear-we need you here......... I'll go to the site to put bees on my waist-the weather seems to be changing.

stranger:
He has a vocabulary of 20 words, and in general, there is no better horse than Sensei)))
Shaman is always out of competition... I wish he would get to the fifth level, maybe jump off the flyswatter and explain himself without fog))))

azfaraon:

On EUR/JPY

I gave a picture and 75% of it worked AND USD/CAD I have already written my thoughts

EUR/JPY is not an instrument, it is a cross. I agree with the Canadian, 13330, I remember, but it is too small, from 31 to 33 in a month.
Reason: