FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1401

vaz:
Makes sense - so does the money.
It's not right, the Professor is second to HIM...

stranger:
It's not right, the Professor is second to HIM...
One logic.For a master trader, money is a side effect of an idea )))) And for the adolescent, ideas are a side-effect of a flush )))

vaz:
Makes sense - so does money.)))
Hand trading offends my moral imperative )))) That's why I don't suffer from ideas for a very long time )))

stranger:
Why? In my opinion, the best tool of the currency, although I used to think otherwise.
Not changing the sort - cough...

artikul:
Manual trade offends my moral imperative )))) Therefore, the ideas do not suffer a long time)))

Don't use foul language here, we're in polite society after all)))

Vyacheslav Kurilin:
I don't change the sort - cough.

What do you use in trading, if not the great secret?

vaz:
One logic.For a seasoned trader, money is a side effect of ideas )))) And for a youngster, it's the side effect of the idea )))
It's all in the nerves, man )))) There are people who see bubbles rising from the bottom of the Euro and bursting right in front of their faces )))) Hence the ideas ))))

artikul:
Manual trade offends my moral imperative )))) Therefore, the ideas do not suffer a very long time )))

I have been following very closely the automatic trading of some on the forum. An automated machine without intervention is a very reliable drainer. I also have a

(another one) and I'm pretty sure it will eventually start to drain as well.)))

vaz:

I have been following very closely the automatic trading of some on the forum. An automated machine without intervention is a very reliable drainer. I also have a

(another one) and I'm pretty sure it will eventually start leaking too.)))

Oh, that's what I keep telling them. A bot can help in trading by processing and visualising data, but it cannot trade in the plus on its own.

vaz:

(another one) and I'm pretty sure it will eventually start leaking too.)))

I, too, for some reason I'm sure that your machine will start to drain ))))

artikul:
For some reason I'm sure your machine will start leaking too ))))
Thanks! I keep thinking...)))