FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 72

Volumes are important for price formation in a particular currency pair, on the clasterdelta you can see the hints when deciding which way to trade, not once has it been seen that with abnormal volume price bounced off the level several times and even a reversal in the market, this could earn moneyi don't have all the tips but add option levels, add some induki and if all of them come together in one signal, the probability that you'll make a profit is very high, it's my personal opinion and i don't want to impose it on anyone!)

Zogman:

Well, if at one time they buy from him at 15 and he sells at 14 - that's his ideal -

the point of mm is to make money on the spread, not to manipulate the market

but if we imagine the price is up - everyone is buying - buying rush - no one is selling

then mm is at a loss

iIDLERr:
guys went into space on scooters....
Fucking hell! Well you're right on the stargazer - on the KD for three grand a month - you're laughing your ass off!!!

Nikolai Romanovskyi:
Volumes are important for price formation in a particular currency pair, on the clasterdelta you can see hints when deciding which way to trade, not once has it been seen that with abnormal volume price bounced off the level several times and even a turn in the market, this could earn moneyi don't have all the tips but add option levels, add some induki and if all this converges in one signal, the chances that you'll earn money is very high, it's my personal opinion and i don't want to impose it on anyone!)
I'll tell you a secret, only abnormal volumes can be used in practice, because the volume is the consequence of action.

stranger:
misprint

Vizard_:
Raindrops.
Silence...
The seeds are swelling...
Looking at some PAMMs....

stranger:
I'll tell you a secret, only abnormal volumes can be used in practice, because volume is the consequence of action.
It's a good thing I'm not the only one who's lost my mind ))))

stranger:
Didn't you get it?
what exactly?

Nikolai Romanovskyi:
It's a good thing I'm not the only one who's off the rails ))))
That's the alphabet.)

stranger:
Я)))
Well, you know best - I'm still learning the ribbon )) but there are moments like that anyway...