FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 78

Nestradamus:

Since we have decided for ourselves that speculators (the Central Bank, MM, hedge funds, and other forex parasites, including us traders) do not influence the exchange rate, then the "suckers" are left. They and only they pull the market.

Today you got money for the goods in Europe,

tomorrow you took it to China - paid for the raw materials and the labour,

day after tomorrow the slave went to the pub to pay for the whiskey,

the day after that, the whiskey money went to Albion,

the distillery owner bought a yacht in Denmark -

the circle closed - the money from Europe came to Europe, making circles in the water.

Of course, this is exaggerated, but the point is in this (Brownian) movement of money, which no financier can calculate ... The powers that be try to manage this process (interest rates, newsflashes, etc), but only achieve temporary spikes, after which everything goes back to the way it was before...

maybe this is true on the larger timeframes - half a year - one year ?

and on smaller timeframes (days) maybe large speculators are pulling the market ?

it seems to me ...

especially this kind of moves seem to me to be a trick - and it's at every step such slides - sharply up then sharply down

Vizard_:
The grass thickens in summer.
And only a single leaf...
One... one leaf...
The Old Man's homonoke is swollen.
And the Shaman has only a flock of visions
Alone as M1...

Nestradamus:
The Old Man's homonoke is swollen.
And the Shaman has only a flock of visions
Alone as M1...
Alone... HE was yesterday...
Now with Marusya.
Uniting M1 men...

Zogman:

maybe this is true on the larger timeframes - six months to a year ?

and on smaller timeframes (days) maybe the big speculators are pulling the market ?

it seems to me ...

especially this kind of move seems to me to be a trick - and it's at every step such slides - sharply up then sharply down

I personally see on this screenshot a smooth decline interrupted by a small dip. Someone was trying to speed things up, but the market cannot break its laws.

Vizard_:
Alone... He was yesterday...
Now with Marussia.
The M1 men are united...
♪ Marousia will get Elliot excited ♪
And the trendy ones will dance
With their underwear wrinkled...

Nestradamus:
I personally see in this screenshot a smooth decline disrupted by a small dip. Someone was trying to accelerate, but the market cannot break its laws.

Well, someone might be making money on this "slight acceleration".

Ishim:

went to my forecastle to poop, but there's a janitor! And next time for a wash. Here's the outdoors)))) well let it be a backwoods village )))), a hut in the taiga...

automatic profit! - long time ago, the fools leaked it )))) (for info ))))))))))) who sells on the hay is a long time ago sitting on the demo)

(for example, those who sell Hayes - have been sitting in the demo for a long time!)

Ishim: additional poems from some website - in short, idiots))
Old man! Get out! Sensei's got it! ))))))))) blue ones rule ))) hilarious...

Ishim:

went to my forecastle to poop, but there's a janitor! And next time for a wash. Here's the outdoors)))) well let it be a backwoods village )))), a hut in the taiga...

automatic profit! - long time ago, the fools leaked it )))) (for info ))))))))))) who sells on the hay is sitting on the demo for a long time)

(for more poems from another site - in short, they are idiots))

Shaman, honey, I didn't go poo-poo in your woods... I swear!

And poems from my heart, I'm sorry you're the only one.

Nestradamus:

Shaman, dear, I didn't go to your woods to poop... I swear!

And the poem is from the heart, I' m sorry you're alone.

That's what we're talking about.
You should be sitting here... in a supervised environment.
No... running around in the middle of nowhere...