FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 33

-Aleks-:

I haven't done anything yet - the theory needs to be tested, calculated, thought through...

Why are you "late again"? Am I always late?

People have been chattering about gaps since 2005, it's easier for you to look it up on googles than to reinvent the wheel.

stranger:
What do you mean? Your whining about the movement patterns in your drawings? I know how they're built, I understand, that's why I say bullshit. As for the market, it has nothing to do with their entries, I'm listening with pleasure.

You don't understand the main thing - I'm not writing to you. Speculator has a 5-wave pattern, and I only see it when it has happened - I have correction levels - then more people will come along who has what.... Scalpers, pipsers.

And you have something else - not interesting to me. So, scalpers cannot communicate in this thread? without your knowledge and approval? Is this your branch?

Start your own branch and set the conditions.

stranger:
Barabashkin will come and tell you how to insert pictures correctly)
I can't do it any other way with my iPhone (

new-rena:
Thanks to you, dear!!! Looking at your screenshot, I finally understood how to draw support and resistance levels.
I think the Bx will be ready to break through the level )), we should first go for a correction and then we'll see

Ishim:
people have been chattering about gaps since 2005, it's easier for you to look it up on google than to reinvent the wheel.
Easier but not more interesting :)

Nikolai Romanovskyi:
The dollar will be ready to break such a level )), we should first go for a correction and then we'll see
I'm not arguing. i just want to write a support and resistance level indicator )

Ishim:

You don't understand the main thing - I'm not writing to you. Speculator has a 5-wave pattern, and I only see it when it has happened - I have correction levels - then more people will come along who has what.... Scalpers, pips.

And you have something else - not interesting to me. So, scalpers cannot communicate in this thread? without your knowledge and approval? Is this your branch?

Start your own branch and set the terms there.

Right)

But that's not the point. You're getting a bit fed up with your "super ts" with the dashes, you're using them to drain the sixth pamm, haven't you figured it out yet?

Ishim:

Start your own thread and set the conditions there.

That's how he started this thread. See the first post of the thread. )))

stranger:
Maybe he thinks that when the curve goes down, the profits go up. Then, when there's no money left to open a position, he slaps his forehead and exclaims: "Oops! Wrong again!" And begins all over again. )))

Anatoli Kazharski:

That's how he started this thread. See the first post of the thread. )))

He opened a public thread, he would have opened "At Stranger's" and everyone would only be discussing his kitchen.