FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 75

Ishim:
I'm not Senya, citizen you're mistaken.
Saman, what are you, amnesia or MS?

Ishim:
I am not Senya, citizen you are mistaken.
Who is ?)))
I like this game...

Ishim:
No, you guys are clowns -stranger:,Vizard! clowns, trolls, just the two of you.
Oh... Sensei! You're complimenting us! Thank you! )))))))) Let's hear it for Kukla!

Ishim:
No, you guys are clowns -stranger:,Vizard! clowns, trolls, just the two of you.
Yeah, we're clowns, and we're good.

Ishim:
No, you guys are the clowns -stranger:,Vizard! clowns, trolls - yes, just the two of you.

Tell me about Doll... laugh... on the... don't eat the pink ones...))

Ishim:
finally got it ))))) (to you)
So I've figured out how to use it, and you haven't figured out anything except the dashes in 8 years))))))))))))))))))))

Ishim:
I am not Sensei, citizen you are mistaken. (what's with all the wagons, he'll tell you when he gets here)
I'm sick of you... You'd better eat those pills... or your cuckoo will go even further away...)

Vizard_:

Tell me about Doll... laugh... on the... just don't eat the pink ones...))

You should've picked the pink ones right away, they make him wild...

Ishim:
You'll never be cured if you keep putting your pills in a box!
I took the green one... ok... let's try the blue one)))

Ishim:

I told you straight away that volumes are the fuel of motion! (or would you say it wasn't?), congratulations start testing! , I'm basing it on other patterns - start testing. 8 years! - it's a good thing they're gone part time )))) what came out in that time - "exhaustion" is the mm principle; "absorption" is a full-fledged TS (no stops with counters), D1 forecasts + absorption this will be even better.

Last worked out m1 with stops - testing, m15 with stops or "exhaustion" has not even started testing yet.

Do we expect Icarus to launch any time soon?)))