FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 73

iIDLERr:
Looking at some PAMMs....
Reading the lines...
Fading libido...

Zogman:

Danila, I also figured it out:

see the difference between a limit and a stop?

Probably so - a stop is executed according to the market, and a limit is at a certain place

right ?

If a stop order is a huge limit order at XXX, it prevents the price from moving higher and lets the price fluctuate in that direction as long as you want,

and if someone sets a HUGE limit at XXX, it will immediately cause a price collapse - because the entire volume will hit the market and it will eat the glass until it eats it all up.

Stop - on the market. Limit - at the stated price or with a positive slippage. And how quickly it will be executed and will affect the fluctuations.

stranger:
It's the alphabet.)
Alphabet is sticks and crosses and zeroes, that's parochial 3rd grade.)

Nikolai Romanovskyi:
The alphabet is sticks, crosses and zeros, it's already parochial grade 3)))
Von, I gave the dudes a shovel and told them to dig in this place, and they have dug over the garden and started digging the neighbours' one)))

stranger:
Von, I gave the dudes a shovel and told them to dig in this place, but they have already dug over the entire garden and started digging into the neighbours')))
I'm shocked, for real in the back of my head))

stranger:
I put a shovel in dudes' hands and told them to dig in this place, and they have already dug over the whole garden and started digging the neighbour's one)))
I like digging.

Zogman:

Danila, I also figured it out:

see the difference between a limit and a stop?

Probably so - a stop is executed according to the market, and a limit is at a certain place

right ?

If a stop order is a huge limit order at XXX, it prevents the price from moving higher and lets the price fluctuate in that direction as long as you want,

and if someone sets a HUGE limit at XXX, it will immediately cause a price collapse - because the entire volume will hit the market and it will eat the glass until it eats it all up.

OH )))) Why am I making such a big deal out of it)))) )))) It was suggested to you a month ago to make a bot in the glass. (sing) Burn (sing))

Vizard_:
OH )))) What was I talking about? ))) You were offered to make a bot in a glass a month ago.) Burn))))
Why would I look at the limit, it's a waste of time, look at the actual orders

Nikolai Romanovskyi:
Why would a limit watch it's nothing, look at the actual orders
No way, there are limiters and if the price hits, if you don't remove it, there's immediate volume)

Vizard_:
OH )))) What was I talking about? ))) You were offered to make a bot in a glass a month ago.) Burn))))
ok, you'd just be drinking, he's a glass eater.
Reason: