FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 65

What, a little cleansing?))

This is the kind of reasoning that is useful for practical trading, and the last half dozen pages can be used to stoke the furnace.

Dmitry Chepik:

There you go! Concise, informative! And you say: memoirs, books... The main thing is to know when MM buys and sells, and only he knows that! Would MM share his plans with anyone, and even in the public domain (CME, etc.)?

Guys, how to see this I will not, of course, tell you. You can see for yourselves.

stranger:

This is the kind of reasoning that is useful for practical trading, and the last half dozen pages can be used to stoke the furnace.

What I have learnt in the last month...
No gold reserves.
No interventions
No verbal interventions
If they print, they always fall.
The maschkas in the forecasts are always not simple.
Euras is not moving more than 3 in 24 hours.
Shitty TS need to be closed.
If the depo goes down...run to Friday and refill.
I did not find out about the Doll - Sensei did not tell)))

Zogman:

You're contradicting yourself - the more you read, the more questions you have,

but on the other hand - once you've read it, there are no more questions... ))))))))

ps

there are other questions not about the ECB

1) Is MM gaining a position or not - I think not, most think yes

2) Does MM move the price in the direction he wants or not - I think no, most think yes

3) MM and "smart money" (those who move the price) are the same people - I think not, and most think yes

4) the volume needed to move the price by X pips, this parameter is hardly a constant, but what does it depend on ?

it is clear how to make a simple estimate, but not sure if a simple estimate will work

why i think so - because i communicate with people who make mm, and most people listen to bullshit from "experts" who do not know where they get their "knowledge" from

Zogman, don't give up! You're thinking right, IMHO!

I was away for a couple of days and managed to create a new thread, and not Myth and Strange. Anyway, it doesn't matter who gets the rating for creating a "beloved" thread... The amount of crap I've chewed up here in 2 days, I'm blown away. Sixty-five pages of fluff. And not one iota of useful information, not counting the 2 posts Strange and Eugene - separately thank you!!! Asked a man 2 simple questions - and what? Did he get an answer? Read, read, read, read... Bored... ...sick and tired of it - no answer!!! Strange wrote - "stop writing bullshit! Let's talk about the market?"... Talked about the market and even he jumped in the bushes... Turns out he didn't just get this information "from the sky". So what were you going to talk about then?!!! In the end it all came down to a question of dashes from Ishim.
Shit!!! I'm stuck on you, you nerds!!!

Carry on, I'm off to the woods. I don't know when I'll be back.

stranger:
Guys, I'm not going to tell you how to see it, of course. You go ahead.
Strange, you're just like a market maker))))) You know and do not say anything)))) Competition, I understand...)))

GopFX __:
Zogman, don't give up! You're thinking all the right things, IMHO!

I've been away for a couple of days and managed to create a new thread, and it's not Myth but Strange. Doesn't matter who gets the rating for creating a "beloved" thread... The amount of crap I've chewed up here in 2 days, I'm blown away. Sixty-five pages of fluff. And not one iota of useful information, not counting the 2 posts Strange and Eugene - separately thank you!!! Asked a man 2 simple questions - and what? Did he get an answer? Read, read, read, read... Bored... ...sick and tired of it - no answer!!! Strange wrote - "stop writing bullshit! Let's talk about the market?"... Talked about the market and even he jumped in the bushes... Turns out he didn't just get this information "from the sky". So what were you going to talk about then?!!! In the end it all came down to a question of dashes from Ishim.

How did you become a new man on the forum? I haven't seen this before.)

GopFX __:
Zogman, don't give up! All you think right, IMHO!

Here I was away for a couple of days - managed to create a new thread, and no longer Myth but Strange. Doesn't matter who gets the rating for creating a "beloved" thread... The amount of crap I've chewed up here in 2 days, I'm blown away. Sixty-five pages of fluff. And not one iota of useful information, not counting the 2 posts Strange and Eugene - separately thank you!!! Asked a man 2 simple questions - and what? Did he get an answer? Read, read, read, read... Bored... ...sick and tired of it - no answer!!! Strange wrote - "stop writing bullshit! Let's talk about the market?"... Talked about the market and even he jumped in the bushes... Turns out he didn't just get this information "from the sky". So what were you going to talk about then?!!! In the end it all came down to a question of dashes from Ishim.

I created it because the old one was already hanging tight, so I had to reopen it. The first one here, by the way, also opened by me, so the question is removed.

About the market said in 4 sentences, better can - please)))).

But not bullshit), but to the point. Actions of the bidder and how this affects price and other bidders. The main reasoning of Zogman "about the market", like "does the ECB have quid", his guessing what MM does, etc., I don't need it, I've had it all for a long time. So go ahead - the theory and how it is reflected practically, all other abstrusive ideas will be ignored.

lactone:

1. The interest rate in Japan has been at zero for years. It seems that the Martians are printing the Yen and throwing it in as it has devalued by half lately. Of course the Bank of Japan did not do that.

2. I do not keep links because I do not need them.

I am not going to prove anything to anyone. You have your point of view - stick to it.

If the Central Bank has no influence on the exchange rate except the interest rate, then how did the yen, for example, devalue by half lately?

5. You have "eaten up" the glass to a certain level with your bids.

But that does not mean that you will hold it. That's why you can't artificially manipulate the market.

1) of course the cb makes money. the question is whether he intervenes CURRENTLY or not. besides the rate, there are other kinds of stimuli, repurchase conditions, etc.

the second question - it is easy to weaken the currency, you just need a printing press - and it is much harder to raise the rate... the Japanese have huge reserves - the question was not about them

2) good question about the yen - ask it - let's try to find out, I think they have launched an analogue of the kue,

I asked for well-reasoned points of view in my question, maybe you have not seen it.

5) that's exactly why the question is what volume of XXX will move the price to XXX - that is, they came from where they started - nothing is clear

GopFX __:
Zogman, don't give up! All you think right, IMHO!

I was away for a couple of days and they've managed to create a new thread, and it's not Myth but Strange. Anyway, it doesn't matter who gets the rating for creating a "beloved" thread... The amount of crap I've chewed up here in 2 days, I'm blown away. Sixty-five pages of fluff. And not one iota of useful information, not counting the 2 posts Strange and Eugene - separately thank you!!! Asked a man 2 simple questions - and what? Did he get an answer? Read, read, read, read... Bored... ...sick and tired of it - no answer!!! Strange wrote - "stop writing bullshit! Let's talk about the market?"... Talked about the market and even he jumped in the bushes... Turns out he didn't just get this information "from the sky". So what were you going to talk about then?!!! In the end it all came down to a question of dashes from Ishim.

Thank you Danila!

Yes, Eugenia sent me two links and Strange sent me two books and a link to mt5 where they discuss options.

Anyway, paperwork again. All right, have fun)
Reason: