FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 266

Who works on mexes? There's a feeling that it's been oversold too tightly.

Lesorub:
It won't even float...
You can send a message in a bottle))

Ishim:
You're so amorphous, no specifics, nothing at all. All you do is provoke me into a ban. You do not write to me again, I will not waste time on you anymore, let's go bye.

Vasya, that wasn't written by YOU))))

You are above competition)))

Well, here's to it for a change! ;)

forexman77:
There is a perception that option sellers are so-called "smart" money. Because sellers' losses can theoretically be enormous. So they only sell when they are reasonably certain that the price won't be there and they will be left with the premium. The seller is obliged to exercise the option if requested to do so. Although there may just be hedgers out there who don't care about speculation. The buyer can refuse to exercise.
But we do not really care who and what is out there, our task is to catch the tail of the big fish and ride it as long as possible )) 20 points is good, 30 is not bad, 100 points is great, 500 is just great))

well, a lion level harrier (by the metre), where to ?

TR 2886 or TR 3002 ?

forexman77, don't get hung up on those options)You have to think bigger, much wider, everyone has positions everywhere, in options, as Eidler said, 10%, I'll correct him slightly, from 10 to 35. You think who and what is covered by buying or selling an option.
Files:

stranger:
forexman77, don't think about those options) you have to think wider, much wider, everyone has positions everywhere, in options, as Eidler said, 10%, I correct him slightly, from 10 to 35. You think who and what is covered by buying or selling an option .

I'm not. What makes you think that. I look at futures as well. It's just that on options it's harder to get information from history. It's worth it to put PDF billets alone to put them together.

The thought is to read on the subject of which of the big participants, in options, are selling or buying more. I read somewhere that somewhere the big participants are more sellers of options, and somewhere the opposite is buying.

I also looked at LIBOR rates for different currencies and made spreads on them, I didn't find any dependence, unless I was watching with a delay. The same for Bonds, but so far I only watched Bunds against German Bonds. I have some speculations on treasuries, when the bond's price reaches resistance, there is a bottom in euro.

But, no such pattern has been seen since 93-2006.

In short - half a day of just brainwashing, all over the place....

Sorcerer, what shall we call the new GRAAL?))
Reason: