FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 355

Roman Busarov:

Yep

Uh-huh? That's what we all say after the fact, that's what the teacher said)))

Myth, and audi should dive in to 72)

By the way, got your debts sorted to the pips today)

No comment

Speculator:

No comment.

Somewhere like this, only from 0930-35.

stranger:

Myth, and audi should dive in to 72)

By the way, got your debts sorted to the pips today)

how was it? =)

Roman Busarov:
How was it? =)
No way, forget that nonsense, they work out in random order, and in general, I do not see the point in using them)

stranger:
No way, forget that nonsense, they work out in random order, and I don't see the point in using them at all)
the beauty is they work out... it depends on what kind of trading system you use =)

Roman Busarov:
the beauty is that they work out... Well, it depends on which trading system to use =)
Yes I have one "system", they sell and I'm with them, they buy and so am I. There are no algorithms for trading, as stated by our teacher and which many here are looking for, like one line crossed another, human psychology defies the laws of mathematics and physics, that's what many can not understand. That's why we have to follow the money and for that we need to know the mechanisms of the market, the real one, not the one in MT))) This is what many also can't understand and are looking for grails, well, flag them).

stranger:
Yes, I have the same "system", they sell and I'm with them, they buy and so am I.
The simple question is what is a chart? Isn't it a formalisation of price movement?

azfaraon:
The simple question is what is a graph? Isn't it a formalisation of price movements?
A chart is a form of visualisation, you can write the change in price over a period of time in a bar, you get a slightly different form. What does that give you, that's the question, nothing.