FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 361

Ishim:
I don't remember the resource - somewhere on the internet. (all these monsters have one weakness, or a distant or no SL, and I have a clear 30p).
Why is the trend going bearish - did you catch some moose?

new-rena:
reduce the risk, and you'll see that this kind of movement lasts for years.
and I'm done! - the curtain. I do not need anything. (Actually, I will test it in parallel on D1 - there are 200 - 400 pips)

Ishim:
and I'm done! - Curtain. I don't need anything. (Actually, I'll test it in parallel how it works on D1 - there are 200-400 pips).
Yeah, come on. The movement is not weak. While moving, you will determine - where to get the increase of profitable/lossmaking trades ratio from. Make a channel and put a zig-zag in it.

new-rena:
Why is the trend going bearish - have you been catching lots of suckers?
At one time there were leaders in Zulu - the yen was shorting on the trend, the Canadian was shorting without any stops - up to 500 profitable trades in a row. Then it all reversed and they all lost. So they were not traders - just speculators. (A trader is a profession - and it does not depend on trends and flotsam).

Ishim:
At one time there were leaders in Zulu - the yen was shorting on the trend, the Canadian was shorting without any stops - up to 500 profitable deals in a row. Then everything turned around and they all lost money. So they were not traders - just speculators. (A trader is a profession - and it doesn't depend on trends, flotsam and busts).
I've been there myself, on my own dough.)

new-rena:
Yeah, come on. The movement is not weak. As you go along, decide where to take the gain in the ratio of profitable to unprofitable trades. Make a channel and put a zig-zag in it.
On D1, there will be no ratios - only vectors - either you will or you won't. (make a channel! put an angle! - and as soon as Strange moves, zig-zag him out of the corner, one more troll and one less....)

new-rena:
I've been through it myself before, on my own dough.)
well, there's no traders here ((((

so much writing and all for nothing, you guys need to rest ;)

Ishim:
there will be no ratios on D1 - only vectors - either they will or they won't. (make a channel! put a corner! - and as soon as Strange goes, zig-zag him out of the corner, one more troll one less....)
dac would have seen there that 30 by 30 is a shithole...

new-rena:
duck would see that 30 by 30 is a crap...
Well, on D1 there is no 30 on 30, why is it a screw-up? (I watch 13 pairs and the index less often at the same time)
Reason: