FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 174

stranger:
The teacher complimented us)
Weak praise... we are losing it)))

Ishim:
I've written to you before - it feels like you don't get it. (or you're just a jerk.)
Where?

Vizard_:
He's not very complimentary... we're losing HIM)))

Nobody tells HIM...

Would have told some bullshit, it's Friday all the same))))

stranger:

Nobody tells HIM...

You should tell him some bullshit, it's Friday)))

Ishim:
I've written to you before - it feels like you don't get it. (or you're just being silly).
Found it... the fuck you couldn't save it and show it to me now?
Or do you think I read more than 1 or 2 pages backwards))))

Ishim:

I don't need to, if you do the plugs! (pick it up) - then you'll have a guess about the future candle - that's what you'll need to check.

The cockroach races are closed, on the inputs I think it will be enough - 5 pieces have already been there - and the work load is starting.

The description - everything should be in line with market theory (not to be confused with TS). There is an expression that money likes silence - as it looks at our example - candles. Imagine that fishermen are catching fish with a net (dragnet) - do they make noise? No, of course not. The candlesticks on which fish are pulled out are not distinguished from others! - They are invisible (hidden). No need to look for abnormal candles - they are in plain sight!

Otherwise we will get like Old one - when he sees the high and forgets about the analysis of options, futures and other stuff - he gets into the short and sits. )))))))) (And tells us how stupid we are not to join him)

OH... He's written a great one! In the best tradition !!!!!! Thank you ! ))))))))

Ishim:
about the Old One should not have been copied! (embarrassing((())
You're allowed to do anything, O Great One, YOU are..., well, not that....

Ishim:
about the Old One should not have been copied! (embarrassing((())
Well no...all YOUR praise is remembered and kept in our hearts!
Damn well with the "invisible candles" which are no different from the others...
And they're profitable... You gave me a great puzzlement))))
Is it the green ones that get you in the mood?))) Or is it a mix? ))))))))))

Ishim:

From fans... with love... ))))))))))))

Reason: