FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 351

stranger:

Aren't you crazy?) Express your thoughts properly, not a bunch of ...and you spew incoherent things here.

You can onlysell sunflower seeds at the bazaar and you're out))))))))))))))

Normal thoughts - the pound, the harrier are purely divorceable pairs, the aussie, the eur is the most investable market pairs. (On a market pair (currency) the price has to constantly work with both buyers and sellers - hence the TA).

Yes I can, by the way you were right about something - it coincided with the terms of the TS. Specifically market entries on m1 up to 3 days may not be, on d1 a month or more may not be an entry.

I don't understand what this nonsense is about at all, but I love that the Great One is sharing it with us....

stranger:
I don't know what this nonsense is about at all, but I love that the Great One is sharing it with us....
Eventually I got Stop Losses in the trade and yours are gone. )))))). The most investable (marketable) pair turns out to be Euro/Austral. You can check it on ta - it has everything - channels, Gips, trends, flotsam.

stranger:
I don't know what this nonsense is about at all, but I love that the Great One is sharing it with us....

If you copy it, you might get it later )))) (I can delete it if I get mad)

in the meantime, you can even ask anything ))))

Ishim:

...I can delete if I get mad...

Promise me you won't delete for three days. Can you keep it together without freaking out during that time?

I know it's hard for you, a real challenge. But you can... But you can... There's no one here who doesn't believe in YOU... There's no one here who doesn't believe in YOU... )))

stranger:
HE IS perfect. )))

Ishim:

If you copy it, you might get it later )))) (I can delete it if I get mad)

you can even ask me anything ))))

No, Teacher, don't be crazy, YOU know we honor and respect YOU)))

Ask... One question I've always wondered is what are YOU smoking? ....

Anatoli Kazharski:
HE IS perfect. )))

HE Mighty

I'd like to push the harrier from 3150-60 tomorrow

stranger:
I'd like to push the loon from 3150-60 tomorrow.
That would be a big present considering it's already ~96%/4%. ;)
Reason: