FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 352

stranger:

No, Teacher, don't freak out, YOU know we honour and respect YOU.))

Ask... One question I've always wondered is, what are YOU smoking? ....

HE MIGHTY

Marlboro! i thought you switched to a filter? (Peter1 or others?)

Anatoli Kazharski:

Promise me you won't delete for three days. Can you keep it together without freaking out during that time?

I know it's hard for you, a real challenge. But you can... But you can... There's no one here who doesn't believe in YOU... There's no one here who doesn't believe in YOU... )))

I can't promise you anything! (after your insidious act of deleting pound screenshots) (and don't email me anymore....)

Ishim:
I can't promise you anything! (after your insidious act of deleting pound screens) (and don't email me anymore....)
How could YOU think that. Unlike YOU, I haven't deleted a single post yet in my entire history of being in YOUR shadow. ))

Ishim:
Marlboro!
We need to get that Marlboro tested. It needs to be tested for psychotropic substances. ))

Anatoli Kazharski:
How could YOU think that. Unlike YOU, I haven't deleted a single post in my entire history of being in YOUR shadow. ))
give me a link to the screenshots of the pound? (may not have found it).

Anatoli Kazharski:
That would be a great gift, considering it's already ~96%/4%. ;)
Yes, the youngsters pick the pockets of marketplaces and don't think they will be punished for it)))

Ishim:
I can't promise you anything! (after your insidious act of deleting pound screens) (and don't email me anymore....)
Master, forgive him, he will mend his ways

Ishim:
give me a link to screenshots of the pound? (may not have found them).
Now only YOU have the power to find them. Nothing like YOU to find a needle in an immense haystack. ))

stranger:
Teacher, forgive him, he'll get better
he's on the edge, you're on the edge... so what are you smoking?

Ishim:
he's on ignore, you're on the edge... so what are you smoking?

"Priluki is red, we have all our cigarettes made from the same weed.

Forgive us, oh Mighty