FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 350

azfaraon:
On the other hand, you need to screw these people in order to make money)))) Beat your own people so that others are afraid ... On the other hand there is no one else but your own ...
The ruble is not a currency, you do not need it).

azfaraon:
You just can't understand the ruble exchange rate is more of a game. The fall in the ruble often corresponded to the time when state corporations were paying off debts ... So rising oil will lead to domestic appetite and new "construction" projects and foreign countries understand that... As for the sticks, they always work... They just know how to build them... Not just build them, you need to draw conclusions.
Not the ruble exchange rate! The ruble exchange rate is drama, it's our eternal misfortune.

stranger:
Baran)))
Golden Fleece )))) , vector is the same move (m1-30pip) only on D1 from 200pip.

stranger:
The ruble is not a currency, what the hell are you carrying around with it)
What is the difference between currency and non-currency. ()

Ishim:
Golden Fleece )))) , the vector is the same move (m1-30pip) only on D1 from 200pip.

This is YOUR brainlessness))))

The Euro is up and, in order to buy on a pullback, no one needs YOUR brainwashing.))

Ishim:
What is the difference between currency and non-currency. ()

Currency doesn't depreciate several times over ten to twenty years.

I remember the rouble in '98 at about six and the hryvnia in '96 at 1.85. Now?

stranger:

This is YOUR brainlessness))))

The Euro is up and, in order to buy on a pullback, no one needs YOUR brainwashing.))

Currency does not depreciate several times in ten to twenty years.

time will judge (you can't delete screenshots in the mountains) maybe Tuma won't sell )))))

It's a transition to a market economy, not currencies not pairs - there are those on the forex - well quite the greyhound. (by the way, your favourite pound is one of them - all the saucers - investors are at their minimum)

Ishim:

(By the way, your favourite pound is one of them - the nuggets are alone - investors are at a minimum)

I think it should be so. The country should be in the black, not those who want to make money.

azfaraon:
I think that's the way it should be. The country should be in the black, not those who want to make a profit ...
The pound can be traded (well for example i need to know the permissible order amounts), we are in real time watching the yen move from market to non market. Non market currency is a minimum of investors, a minimum of TA. (see a stray speculator with a thousand quid - and chase his stops - that's what it is!)

http://www.finanz.ru/novosti/birzhevyye-tovary/khedzh-fondy-vpervye-v-istorii-stavyat-na-padenie-zolota-1000738734

Hedge funds bet on gold falling for the first time in history

Хедж-фонды впервые в истории ставят на падение золота | 24.07.15 | finanz.ru
Хедж-фонды впервые в истории ставят на падение золота | 24.07.15 | finanz.ru
  • www.finanz.ru
(Блумберг) -- Хедж-фонды впервые ставят на падение золота с 2006 года, когда правительство США начало вести эту статистику. Число чистых коротких позиций по фьючерсам и опционам в Нью-Йорке составило 11 345 на неделе, завершившейся 21 июля, свидетельствуют данные Комиссии по торговле сырьевыми фьючерсами США. Фьючерсы на золото упали в пятницу...

Ishim:
you can trade on the pound (well for example i)))) need to know the allowable order amounts), we are seeing the yen move from market to non-market in real time. Non market currency is a minimum of investors, a minimum of TA. (see a stray speculator with a thousand quid - and chase his stops - that's what it is!)

Aren't you crazy?) Express your thoughts properly, not a bunch of ...and you spew incoherent things here.

You can only trade sunflower seeds at the market and you'll be out))))))))))))))

Reason: